Members, please sign in.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Another 365 days

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

PostSubject: Another 365 days   Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:33 pm

of listening to the fucking Spartan fans! Maybe they are right Harbaugh is way over rated. I for 1 am starting to lose my confidence in him. He plays way to close to the vest and chokes on the big games

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Another 365 days   Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:06 pm

Another 365 days of a scowl on marky’s face ... a new era is dawning
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Another 365 days   Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:17 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:

I hope it's a new era after that "little brother" dig by Chase. Not helpful for next year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Another 365 days   Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:30 pm

dwoody wrote:
BOLEACH7 wrote:

I hope it's a new era after that "little brother" dig by Chase. Not helpful for next year.

no way to prove it but IMO the little brother quote did not affect the outcome of a single game.

And by the way, they never play the part of the clip where Mike says they call themselves that- which is true. The term was first coined by an MSU player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Another 365 days   Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:58 pm

I laugh at people who believe that quotes impact who wins games ... talent , execution and luck is what wins games ... if you need disparaging quotes from the opposing team to get you up for a game then you are not very well prepared or ready to play ... Hart said it , Chase said it , who cares . Thank god coach Harbaugh had Devin Bushs back after the game ... the clapper would have apologized!!! GO BLUE !!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Another 365 days   Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:02 pm

dwoody wrote:
BOLEACH7 wrote:

I have a feeling that Chase's little brother comment is the bookend to sparty's dominant run over UM.

Two main reasons....

1. Wariner. I was wrong wrong wrong and I admit it. I did not believe the O line would progress as much or as quick as they have. Are they a top O line unit in the country, NO. But they have the potential to be in the upper echelon of the middle of the pack and I've been saying for years that's all we really need. Of course I want All American road graders out there but what we currently have is working out nicely so far. It is clear now that there is in fact O line progression. It's real and not chatter to appease the masses.

2. Sparty recruiting. They are not keeping up on both sides of the ball. I know that many will point out that they've consistently beaten UM's 4* and 5* talent with their 3* talent but my point is that in their last two classes they haven't even gotten the quality 3* talent that they had in the past.

just my 2 cents

Bo 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Another 365 days   Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:23 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
I laugh at people who believe that quotes impact who wins games ... talent , execution and luck is what wins games ... if you need disparaging quotes from the opposing team to get you up for a game then you are not very well prepared or ready to play ... Hart said it , Chase said it , who cares . Thank god coach Harbaugh had Devin Bushs back after the game ... the clapper would have apologized!!! GO BLUE !!!!

I've watched Coach Harbaugh clap on the sidelines....

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another 365 days   

Back to top Go down

Another 365 days
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: