Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Iowa at Penn State

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wshoes

wshoes

Iowa at Penn State Empty
PostSubject: Iowa at Penn State   Iowa at Penn State EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 8:54 am

Some interesting games to check on our bye week, this is one of them. My default position is usually to pull for a team we play if they're playing a team we don't. This one is an exception though, I'm pulling for the Hawkeyes. I think it would be great for them to represent the West in the BT title game. NC Hawk, if you're out there, what is your read going into this one?
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Iowa at Penn State Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iowa at Penn State   Iowa at Penn State EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 8:58 am

Just love the fact that it will be a tough game for state .... coming in to the Big House after that type of game is another plus for us , and yes any win by any team over state is great !!

Back to top Go down
michmike

Iowa at Penn State Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iowa at Penn State   Iowa at Penn State EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 1:29 pm

wshoes wrote:
Some interesting games to check on our bye week, this is one of them. My default position is usually to pull for a team we play if they're playing a team we don't. This one is an exception though, I'm pulling for the Hawkeyes. I think it would be great for them to represent the West in the BT title game. NC Hawk, if you're out there, what is your read going into this one?

Wisconsin will have to lose another one for that, Shoes.  It COULD happen, with road trips to NW and PSU still ahead, but I wouldn't bet the (dairy) farm on it.  PSU's defense---at least in the fourth quarter---can't stop a nosebleed, and (IMO) NW just doesn't have the front-7 athletes to cope with Bucky's OL, nor in the secondary to dismantle Hornibrook as ours did.

Me, I might catch part of a game here or there, but mainly plan to kick back and enjoy our bye weekend...
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Iowa at Penn State Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iowa at Penn State   Iowa at Penn State EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 1:37 pm

michmike wrote:
wshoes wrote:

Wisconsin will have to lose another one for that, Shoes.  It COULD happen, with road trips to NW and PSU still ahead, but I wouldn't bet the (dairy) farm on it.  PSU's defense---at least in the fourth quarter---can't stop a nosebleed, and (IMO) NW just doesn't have the front-7 athletes to cope with Bucky's OL, nor in the secondary to dismantle Hornibrook as ours did.

Me, I might catch part of a game here or there, but mainly plan to kick back and enjoy our bye weekend...

Wisconsin, Purdue, Northwestern and Iowa all have a shot at the West.  

Purdue needs to win out and have Northwestern lose again, Iowa needs to win out and have Wisconsin lose again, Northwestern just needs to win out, in the B1G; Notre Dame game not included, and Wisconsin needs to win out.  

So Northwestern and Wisconsin do not need help from anyone else.
Back to top Go down
flabluefan1

Iowa at Penn State Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iowa at Penn State   Iowa at Penn State EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 10:46 pm

Bama should beat LSU. Would love to see NW knock off ND. Clemson not likely to lose but not as good a team as in the past few years. If UM can take care of business it could well end up #2 in the CFP. As bad as OSU looked last Sat though they will be very very tough to beat in the Shoe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iowa at Penn State Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iowa at Penn State   Iowa at Penn State Empty

Back to top Go down

Iowa at Penn State
Page 1 of 1