Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coach of the year

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Coach of the year Empty
PostSubject: Coach of the year   Coach of the year EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 9:05 am

Ed Warinner is the coach of the year for me ... what he has done with that group is amazing... Runyon is a guard playing tackle and JBB is a mid level talent... give the man a raise and tie him down to a multi year contract ... Harbaugh needed a QB and a top OL for his type of team to succeed and we have that now ...
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Coach of the year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coach of the year   Coach of the year EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 9:13 am

BOLEACH7 wrote:
Ed Warinner is the coach of the year for me ... what he has done with that group is amazing... Runyon is a guard playing tackle and JBB is a mid level talent... give the man a raise and tie him down to a multi year contract ... Harbaugh needed a QB and a top OL for his type of team to succeed and we have that now ...

I'm a Michigan fan and I endorse this position!
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Coach of the year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coach of the year   Coach of the year EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 12:54 pm

The Broyles award typically goes to a coordinator and not a position coach, but I think Warinner should be in the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coach of the year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coach of the year   Coach of the year Empty

Back to top Go down

Coach of the year
Page 1 of 1