Members, please sign in.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Buckeye love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Buckeye love    Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:26 am

What in the hell is going on ... the two biggest bucknut lovers and Michigan haters , Galloway and Smith showing all this love for Michigan in the CFP and easily being the best team in the B1G... must be trying to get in the players heads no doubt !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Buckeye love    Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:57 pm

It makes me nervous too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bo 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Buckeye love    Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:09 am

I read the title to this thread and heard banjos...

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Buckeye love    Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:19 pm

well I think at this point in the college football season Michigan has clearly looked like the more complete team. They are clearly a better team on D and that's not even debatable. Earlier on the O$U offense looked unstoppable but as things have played out it's been clear that their level of competition has been a major factor in the numbers that they put up early. As the Michigan offense continues to progress I would say that the gap in offensive ability (notice the word ability) between the two teams is not as large as I originally thought.

That's not to say that Michigan is in fact the better team but as an analyst that is paid to give an objective opinion I think Galloway and Smith have done right by the fans and acknowledged it so.

Also, on topic, as I've read the message boards as the season has played out I've seen a lot of curbing of expectations by the buckeye fans almost as if they are mentally bracing for some inevitable and undesirable outcome in the game as well as the season. In fact, it seems to me that a lot of buckeye fans are jumping ship too early IMO but I'd be lying if I didn't say that  it hasn't been fun to watch.

O$U is still, far and away, the best team that Michigan will face this year. Penn St will be a challenge for sure but the game in columbus will end up as the measuring stick for the season.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buckeye love    

Back to top Go down

Buckeye love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: