Members, please sign in.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BOLEACH7

PostSubject: The Game   Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:51 am

Well if nothing else the IU game was great for live game reps for the bucknuts short passing game ... definitely lots for Dr. Brown to break down and get his D ready ... hopefully there is a lot of negativity by the pundits as to maybe the D isn’t as good as everyone thought ... this group of players feeds of the negativity as does the coaching staff ... have no doubt that this group will be laser focused for that trip down south... and hopefully the shackles are fully taken off the O and everything in the playbook is emptied... this to me is the most important game left ... this is the game I want to win more than any , becoming a fan during the Ten Year War era !!! .... GO BLUE !!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dwoody

PostSubject: Re: The Game   Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:17 am

My hope is that JH was holding back on plays inside the 20 to not give o$u any study material. I'm trusting Brown to correct the short crossing pass D.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wshoes

PostSubject: Re: The Game   Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:27 am

I don't think we were holding back since it was so close. Shea ran more than ever after not keeping once the week before. We needed it too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: The Game   Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:34 am

Was holding my breath each time Shea ran in the 4th... the way we were getting injuries had me extremely worried he was going to be next !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bo 2.0

PostSubject: Re: The Game   Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:46 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
Was holding my breath each time Shea ran in the 4th... the way we were getting injuries had me extremely worried he was going to be next !!

+infinity

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Game   

Back to top Go down

The Game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: