Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top O' The Morning to EVERYONE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Top O' The Morning to EVERYONE Empty
PostSubject: Top O' The Morning to EVERYONE   Top O' The Morning to EVERYONE EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:48 am

I notice the sun came up today.

No more Commits huh?

Possible that could be it for the weekend????

I hope all our Michigan fans have a wonderful day today.

LET'S GO BLUE!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Top O' The Morning to EVERYONE   Top O' The Morning to EVERYONE EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:21 pm

Top o' the morning to THE joe and all True Blues from sunny Arizona (and with no respect implied to the AZ from another forum). Yesterday's hoops game illustrates the value of defense in sports. Although Burke's, Hardaway's, Novack's, Morgan's, etc., etc. performances could be blamed on "off or cold" nights, Ohio D had a lot to do with these performances. I still have a great and optimistic feeling that this team is capable of going deep into the NCAA tournament.

Since this is a football forum, my point is the value of defense in sports. Contrast the RR football years with one year of Hoke and Matteson and the results when proper balance of O and D is emphasized.

GO BLUE !!!

joe

PostSubject: Re: Top O' The Morning to EVERYONE   Top O' The Morning to EVERYONE EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:33 pm

I'm in love with Defense!

I'd take a 14-0 record of 3-0 games if that's what it took.

I HATE it when the other team scores. I do, however, realize it usually happens at some time or another.

I thought the officiating yesterday was particularly OFFENSIVE but they didn't cause us to lose the game. It still drives me nuts when we bump a guy and he flops (Smotrycz gets SCREWED EVERY DAMN GAME) then their guy runs our guy into the 3rd row and there's no call.

I had to turn the game off part of the way through yesterday. I was afraid I'd throw something at the TV. (And it's a new 50" so I didn't want to trash it!)

PostSubject: Re: Top O' The Morning to EVERYONE   Top O' The Morning to EVERYONE Empty

Back to top Go down

Top O' The Morning to EVERYONE
Page 1 of 1