Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MSU loses two lottery picks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wshoes

wshoes

MSU loses two lottery picks Empty
PostSubject: MSU loses two lottery picks   MSU loses two lottery picks EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 10:46 pm

yet somehow are much better than last year.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: MSU loses two lottery picks   MSU loses two lottery picks EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 8:14 am

Izzo can recruit. That much is true. The roster is more cohesive this year and plays together better. I thought last year's team was more about showcasing individual talent.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: MSU loses two lottery picks   MSU loses two lottery picks EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 10:34 am

That's a good observation.
Back to top Go down
flabluefan1

PostSubject: Re: MSU loses two lottery picks   MSU loses two lottery picks EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 3:44 pm

Good win for MSU last night. Best D I've seen them play so far although I've only seen 2-3 of their games. Ward will be a tough matchup for Teske. It would be nice if Teske took Ward outside and hit some threes like Mo did against him. Otherwise Ward is too quick for Teske to handle one on one. That said UM's other guys are much better than Neb's at taking it to the hole and hopefully will hit more threes than Neb did to open up the lanes more. Those two games the last week of the regular season are going to be something.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: MSU loses two lottery picks   MSU loses two lottery picks EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 11:40 pm

flabluefan1 wrote:
Good win for MSU last night.  Best D I've seen them play so far although I've only seen 2-3 of their games.  Ward will be a tough matchup for Teske.  It would be nice if Teske took Ward outside and hit  some threes like Mo did against him.  Otherwise Ward is too quick for Teske to handle one on one. That said UM's other guys are much better than Neb's at taking it to the hole and hopefully will hit more threes than Neb did to open up the lanes more.  Those two games the last week  of the regular  season are going to be something.      

also Simpson > Winston. X has consistently outplayed Winston one-on-one and I expect the same when they meet this year. Although I give Cassius props because he had a heck of a game last night.

Teske/Davis can play physical enough against Ward to curb his stats and I see UM winning the matchups.

PostSubject: Re: MSU loses two lottery picks   MSU loses two lottery picks Empty

Back to top Go down

MSU loses two lottery picks
Page 1 of 1