Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DANGER Will Robinson!!!!

Go down 
+2
dwoody
joe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

DANGER Will Robinson!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DANGER Will Robinson!!!!   DANGER Will Robinson!!!! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 2:04 pm

Tonight is going to be ugly. Win or lose both teams are going to slog through this mire.

The line is UM-4. I say not on your life.

I see phantom fouls. I see us having twice the amount they have. This might be the only time all year Teske gets in foul trouble.

Tell you what, Big Jon comes to play every single night. He's got blocks and steals and quickness. He's also a 7 footer that gets on the floor if it calls for it. Dunks. 3 pointers. Fast breaks where he catches and shoots in the same motion while running full speed. I watched one play where he set 4 picks, 2 up and 2 down, then cut to the basket for an easy layup. The dude works hard and gets rewarded for it.

He has some of the best softest hands I've ever seen. He catches everything. Again I point to those 2 fast breaks where he caught and shot in the same motion.

Sorry guys. I've got a big ol' man crush on Jon. He plays basketball like it is supposed to be played. I love watching him play.

Oh, by the way, the title is from the TV show Lost in Space. I barely remember it but shoes and others probably remember it.

dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: DANGER Will Robinson!!!!   DANGER Will Robinson!!!! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 6:30 pm

That's what their robot would say, in response to a hazard usually caused by Dr. Smith.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: DANGER Will Robinson!!!!   DANGER Will Robinson!!!! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 8:31 pm

OMG is there even a basket out there never seen so many puppies missed, if BLUE could make half their layups they would be at 50 instead of 30 .
Team really loses a lot with brooks at the point, he really cant create his own shot and has trouble running the offense dribbles an awful lot Suspect Suspect

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: DANGER Will Robinson!!!!   DANGER Will Robinson!!!! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 9:43 pm

UM looked great. 17-0 start, 23 point win. A 3 minute lull in the 2nd half but they clearly out class IU. This was what the team needed.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: DANGER Will Robinson!!!!   DANGER Will Robinson!!!! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 9:44 pm

joe wrote:
Tonight is going to be ugly. Win or lose both teams are going to slog through this mire.

I see phantom fouls. I see us having twice the amount they have. This might be the only time all year Teske gets in foul trouble.

Tell you what, Big Jon comes to play every single night. He's got blocks and steals and quickness. He's also a 7 footer that gets on the floor if it calls for it. Dunks. 3 pointers. Fast breaks where he catches and shoots in the same motion while running full speed. I watched one play where he set 4 picks, 2 up and 2 down, then cut to the basket for an easy layup. The dude works hard and gets rewarded for it.

He has some of the best softest hands I've ever seen. He catches everything. Again I point to those 2 fast breaks where he caught and shot in the same motion.

Sorry guys. I've got a big ol' man crush on Jon. He plays basketball like it is supposed to be played. I love watching him play.

Oh, by the way, the title is from the TV show Lost in Space. I barely remember it but shoes and others probably remember it.

You were way off.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: DANGER Will Robinson!!!!   DANGER Will Robinson!!!! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 9:50 pm

I know Indiana has been in a funk but that was a good win. We have 3 "A" level defenders: Mathews, Simpson, and Teske.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: DANGER Will Robinson!!!!   DANGER Will Robinson!!!! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 10:07 pm

wshoes wrote:
I know Indiana has been in a funk but that was a good win. We have 3 "A" level defenders: Mathews, Simpson, and Teske.

Matthews clearly frustrated Langford. Defense is fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: DANGER Will Robinson!!!!   DANGER Will Robinson!!!! EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 8:01 am

dwoody wrote:
That's what their robot would say, in response to a hazard usually caused by Dr. Smith.

That character (played by Jonathan Harris I believe) was as big an ASS as any MSU fan I've ever read the ramblings of.
That is, those ramblings written in words close enough to plain English for me to decipher.

To the present, great win last night---start-to-finish dominance. I was surprised this morning to read we hit TEN(10) triples.
We were hitting them when they counted, but at one point were 4/16. Good that we hit our first two, fueling the 17-0 start
that took the Assembly Hall crowd out of it almost immediately. Equally big were Iggy's pair that came each time IU cut
the deficit to 9, immediately restoring it to a dozen.

Now, let's cream OS-who. Here's hoping the 'Huskers can extend the bucknuts' losing streak today, so WE can extend it
yet further for them Tuesday...
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: DANGER Will Robinson!!!!   DANGER Will Robinson!!!! EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 1:02 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
joe wrote:

You were way off.

I've never been so happy to be so wrong. bounce

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DANGER Will Robinson!!!!   DANGER Will Robinson!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

DANGER Will Robinson!!!!
Page 1 of 1