Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Had enough of Dan dakich

Go down 
+2
fishgoblue22
joe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Had enough of Dan dakich Empty
PostSubject: Had enough of Dan dakich   Had enough of Dan dakich EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 7:30 pm

He hates Michigan now and it shows clearly. He needs to learn to shut his fucking mouth sometime
Watching in Spanish the first 5 minutes on the ESPN app. It was better than listening to that loud mouth.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Had enough of Dan dakich   Had enough of Dan dakich EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 8:12 pm

joe wrote:
He hates Michigan now and it shows clearly. He needs to learn to shut his fucking mouth sometime
Watching in Spanish the first 5 minutes on the ESPN app. It was better than listening to that loud mouth.

You're crazy. He called that game right down the middle yesterday. Professed his love for Beilein. O$U fans complain that he hates them. Best analyst in the business IMO. Doesn't super coat anything and isn't afraid to call out poor play or poor effort.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Had enough of Dan dakich   Had enough of Dan dakich EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 9:15 pm

We can agree to disagree. Next time he shuts up will be good first

joe

PostSubject: Re: Had enough of Dan dakich   Had enough of Dan dakich EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 11:48 pm

BTW Fish, go on any other social media and see how other Michigan fans feel about him.

Not 1 good comment. I am, by far, not alone.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Had enough of Dan dakich   Had enough of Dan dakich EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 6:45 am

joe wrote:
BTW Fish, go on any other social media and see how other Michigan fans feel about him.

Just because it's the majority doesn't mean they are right. BTW, I've noticed that UM fans for the most part think all color analysts are picking on them. If any guy with a microphone says anything negative about any aspect of UM sports, he hates UM. Most need to lighten the he'll up.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Had enough of Dan dakich   Had enough of Dan dakich EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 12:06 pm

Second that emotion, Fish.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Had enough of Dan dakich   Had enough of Dan dakich EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 2:46 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
joe wrote:

Just because it's the majority doesn't mean they are right.  BTW, I've noticed that UM fans for the most part think all color analysts are picking on them.  If any guy with a microphone  says anything negative about any aspect of UM sports, he hates UM.  Most need to lighten the he'll up.

Dan likes to be controversial. I follow him on twitter and he often "likes" and retweets a tweet that is expressly negative about him. I find him refreshing for the most part even though he is a bit "full of himself." I will say that I thought he was dead wrong several times on Tues night. One example was his claim that Jordan Poole didn't deserve to avoid a blocking foul when the OSU guy crushed him when stationary. Jordan may have sold it a bit- but it was no flop.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Had enough of Dan dakich   Had enough of Dan dakich EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 3:37 pm

After reading more social media it's split about 50/50 like/hate.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Had enough of Dan dakich   Had enough of Dan dakich EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 4:14 pm

Isn't it DD who keeps slobbering about Z's hook? He loves it?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Had enough of Dan dakich   Had enough of Dan dakich EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 4:49 pm

Also the one that blathered on and on about Poole's "flop".
Also heard about Wesson being an all pro

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Had enough of Dan dakich   Had enough of Dan dakich EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 4:52 pm

Yes, I know the flop. It was a foul, but JP did add a little flair to it. Overall, DD is basically fair.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Had enough of Dan dakich   Had enough of Dan dakich EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 4:54 pm

Actually guys, you won't change my mind and I can't change yours. Of this was MLive all sorts of shit would happen. But it's not. We're all adults.

PostSubject: Re: Had enough of Dan dakich   Had enough of Dan dakich EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 6:06 pm

Wasn't DD the one that said Simpson "started" the 3 foul ruckus? If so he started it from the floor, cuz Z got pushed down by Wesson, who then got into it with Poole & Teske 5 seconds later.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Had enough of Dan dakich   Had enough of Dan dakich EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 6:19 pm

After Simpson got up he was speaking to the ref about what had happened, then wesson approached both. Poole then had his interaction w Wesson, and on and on...
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Had enough of Dan dakich   Had enough of Dan dakich EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 10:31 am

joe wrote:
Actually guys, you won't change my mind and I can't change yours. Of this was MLive all sorts of shit would happen. But it's not. We're all adults.

Great points. On another note, I love his local radio show here in Indy. Gets a great variety of guests and is pretty entertaining.
Back to top Go down
flabluefan1

PostSubject: Re: Had enough of Dan dakich   Had enough of Dan dakich EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 6:07 pm

I like DD. Don't at all think he hates UM. Knows the game. The one call he made as UM was bringing the ball upcourt that Livers would get the ball in the corner for the 3 was brilliant. There are some commentators like that Seth guy who don't like UM nor the BIG and are slappies for the ACC/and/or the Big East. Raftery is also an East coast slappie. I enjoy DD's commentary. YOu don't have to always agree with him, but the guy calls it as he sees it and knows the game. He couldn't have been more effusive in his praise for Z.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Had enough of Dan dakich   Had enough of Dan dakich EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 6:45 pm

Did you hear when Dan said that Mo Wagner texted him during the game and told him to talk up Z more? Gotta love Mo- still following the Wolverines closely.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Had enough of Dan dakich   Had enough of Dan dakich EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 9:35 pm

wshoes wrote:
Did you hear when Dan said that Mo Wagner texted him during the game and told him to talk up Z more? Gotta love Mo- still following the Wolverines closely.

You think really?

I think he's full of shit.

PostSubject: Re: Had enough of Dan dakich   Had enough of Dan dakich Empty

Back to top Go down

Had enough of Dan dakich
Page 1 of 1