Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Three Reasons to Panic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Three Reasons to Panic Empty
PostSubject: Three Reasons to Panic   Three Reasons to Panic EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:54 pm

Well it was a tough end to the B1G Tourney. Let's face it Saturday was U-G-L-Y!!! Here are three reasons to panic about our chances in the NCAA:

1. OSU just ran a clinic on how to defend Michigan. Any opponent from here on out needs to watch the OSU film and take notes. They defended the ball screens that are one of the bread and butter plays in Beilein's offense.
2. RIP Zach Novak. I feel like teams have finally figured out how to defend Zach. Deny him the ball. He really will not beat too many people off the dribble so if you can deny him the ball or at worst stay close to him when he gets the ball and deny him open looks you can neutralize him pretty easily. Stu Douglas is a little better with the ball but not by a lot. It is not too hard to neutralize 2/5 of our offense when those two are on the court. I love both players and respect what they have done at Michigan but I fear they will not be able to contribute much in the NCAA Tourney.
3. Jordan Morgan is a marshmallow. The kid is as soft as they come. I have held back on the kid for two years and kept hoping he would develop. I am tired of seeing him miss open dunks and lay-ups. He can't shoot the three so he really does not add a lot to this team. Unfortunately, he is all we have and so you have a reason to panic.
Back to top Go down

Three Reasons to Panic
Page 1 of 1