Members, please sign in.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valanti is going to have an aneurysm.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bo 2.0

Bo 2.0

Valanti is going to have an aneurysm. Empty
PostSubject: Valanti is going to have an aneurysm.   Valanti is going to have an aneurysm. EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 9:20 pm

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/giants-jabrill-peppers-packaged-in-deal-for-obj/

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Valanti is going to have an aneurysm.   Valanti is going to have an aneurysm. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 7:19 am

Browns are going to be good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bo 2.0

Bo 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Valanti is going to have an aneurysm.   Valanti is going to have an aneurysm. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 11:56 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Browns are going to be good.

That was my first thought too but then I remembered that it's Cleveland...

I do like Mayfield though.  He was my backup QB in Fantasy last year and filled in quite admirably for Watson.  I'm curious how good OBJ and Baker will get along though.  Those are two pretty big heads in one locker-room.

***This is post-#8,100!

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Valanti is going to have an aneurysm.   Valanti is going to have an aneurysm. EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 7:48 am

I might rather have Peppers than Beckham at this point in their respective careers plus the Giant got a #1 pick. I'll take the contrarian view and say that the Giants got the better of the deal. The Browns do have the better team though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Valanti is going to have an aneurysm.   Valanti is going to have an aneurysm. EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 11:36 am

Well no one mentions it at all but Peppers was a first rounder so the Giants are getting 2 first round draft choices.

Bo 2.0

Bo 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Valanti is going to have an aneurysm.   Valanti is going to have an aneurysm. EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 5:17 pm

Valenti is disowning his team.

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Valanti is going to have an aneurysm.   Valanti is going to have an aneurysm. EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 7:17 pm

joe wrote:
Well no one mentions it at all but Peppers was a first rounder so the Giants are getting 2 first round draft choices.

I think we as UM fans tend to over estimate how good Peppers is. He's not great. Just a good player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bo 2.0

Bo 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Valanti is going to have an aneurysm.   Valanti is going to have an aneurysm. EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 8:15 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
joe wrote:

I think we as UM fans tend to over estimate how good Peppers is.  He's not great.  Just a good player.

I agree. He was over-hyped but he's still quality.

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Valanti is going to have an aneurysm.   Valanti is going to have an aneurysm. EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 8:52 am

He is a very quality first string NFL safety with kick return ability and a chance to get better. Odell is an extremely talented prima donna WR who has some history of injury and has some mileage on him. Over the next 5 years (not necessarily this year), if the Giants use the draft pick wisely, they will have gotten more value out of the trade- IMO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Valanti is going to have an aneurysm.   Valanti is going to have an aneurysm. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 10:29 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
joe wrote:

I think we as UM fans tend to over estimate how good Peppers is.  He's not great.  Just a good player.

thank you. great point.

+1

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valanti is going to have an aneurysm.   Valanti is going to have an aneurysm. Empty

Back to top Go down

Valanti is going to have an aneurysm.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: