Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poole and Iggy Gone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Poole and Iggy Gone Empty
PostSubject: Poole and Iggy Gone   Poole and Iggy Gone EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 12:21 pm

They have both declared and hired agents.

Now, with the new rules they can hire an agent and go through the process and if they change their mind they can dissolve the agent relationship and return to College. But if you read their comments neither one is coming back.

We knew this could/was going to happen. It's no surprise. Personally I'm not sure they could lead us to a National Championship anyway. I say this based upon this year's plays and not accounting for improvement.

Hopefully Franz Wagner decides to come. I hear he's an absolute beast. Better than brother Moe even.

We'll see

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Poole and Iggy Gone   Poole and Iggy Gone EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 12:26 pm

Yeah, UM will be fine. Maybe not a 30 win team, but they will win plenty and be a tourney, 2nd weekend team.

I feel that most times when fans say that a player should come back to improve their game, what they really mean is the player should come back to improve the chances that the team I like to root for has a better season.

Good luck to them, and move forward with the roster that you have.

A couple rumblings about adding a grad transfer and possibly another recruit from IMG I believe.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Poole and Iggy Gone   Poole and Iggy Gone EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 12:51 pm

Yep Fish, fans are really saying "Please stay at my school".

I think they'll be fine moving forward. Whether they play in the NBA or NBA-G or overseas. They will have good careers.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Poole and Iggy (and Matthews) Gone   Poole and Iggy Gone EmptyWed May 01, 2019 3:30 am

It's going further although no one ever doubted it.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/reports-all-three-wolverines-invited-to-nba-draft-combine/?fbclid=IwAR3PZfD24JoxNmID9zrFhdGeCuVCQCVevoGMGWMTo2DDpi1wXGGsS0FkNfU

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poole and Iggy Gone   Poole and Iggy Gone Empty

Back to top Go down

Poole and Iggy Gone
Page 1 of 1