Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your evidence.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Your evidence. Empty
PostSubject: Your evidence.   Your evidence. EmptyThu May 23, 2019 2:44 pm

'fish this is for you.  You said you wanted a link where it says th Spring Trips have helped in recruiting.  Here ya go.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/breaking-four-star-commits-to-harbaugh-michigan/?fbclid=IwAR0mAG5FCWmY2Jh2-GkiFGrV_Aqh6r6e0GfoRchldNxfGC52u2G2zEmppXk

The four-star was among the prospects enamored with Michigan's worldwide trips as he spoke to our own Brice Marich regarding his views on their South Africa excursion earlier this month.

“I think it’s something every school should do. School and sports take a toll on student athletes, and these trips are amazing refreshers for both the players and the coaches to take a step back from their 24/7 football schedules," he said at the time. "In conclusion, the international traveling Michigan’s football team does shows that they are about more than football. They help players expand their horizons and give them lifetime memories."

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Your evidence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your evidence.   Your evidence. EmptyFri May 24, 2019 6:54 am

Ok I get it. You are a complete and total asshole that can't let it go. You must be a lot of fun to be around.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Your evidence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your evidence.   Your evidence. EmptyFri May 24, 2019 10:42 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Ok I get it.  You are a complete and total asshole that can't let it go.  You must be a lot of fun to be around.  

+2

ThatGuy

Your evidence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your evidence.   Your evidence. EmptySat May 25, 2019 4:42 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Ok I get it.  You are a complete and total asshole that can't let it go.  You must be a lot of fun to be around.  

You asked for it, I provided it.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your evidence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your evidence.   Your evidence. Empty

Back to top Go down

Your evidence.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: