Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two comments...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

Two comments... Empty
PostSubject: Two comments...   Two comments... EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 7:23 am

[1] Army coach Jeff Monken: "[Michigan] has us outplayed, one-on-one, at every position."
Honesty is rare, coach; I value it. BUT: key phrase: 'one-on-one'. What about 11-on-11? It's Army's chemistry, dedication, effort and discipline that explains their current 10-game winning streak, and final top-25 ranking in '18. Speaks not only to the young men, but their coach's excellent
job as well. I, a'la most everyone on this board, am taking NOTHING for granted Saturday. Do I predict a U-M win? Definitely. Do I predict a double-digit margin? Yes. Am I betting the farm on us? Hell, no.

[2] What the phuque are all the comparisons (of us) to OKLAHOMA about? I'm so sick of hearing them...notably, "Army gave Oklahoma all it could handle last year!" Is THIS last year? And look me in the friggin' eye and tell me Oklahoma isn't overrated EVERY year. They always lose at least one game they should win, and never beat the top-tier (read: top 5) teams when given the chance (in the BCS).
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Two comments... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two comments...   Two comments... EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 3:12 am

michmike wrote:
[2]  What the phuque are all the comparisons (of us) to OKLAHOMA about?  I'm so sick of hearing them...notably, "Army gave Oklahoma all it could handle last year!"  Is THIS last year?  And look me in the friggin' eye and tell me Oklahoma isn't overrated EVERY year.  They always lose at least one game they should win, and never beat the top-tier (read: top 5) teams when given the chance (in the BCS).

I can't believe that I'm saying this but you can basically put Michigan for Oklahoma in everything you said. We're overrated every year, typically lose at least 1 game that we shouldn't (or end up blowing a game we had won), plus we have been losing to ohio state fairly consistently the past 15 years.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
michmike

Two comments... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two comments...   Two comments... EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 6:39 am

Must be residue hated for Barry Switzer's gangster empire on my part, Bo. AND---residue distaste for the jackasses on M forums who, when coach Carr began faltering vs. Tressel's OSU teams, clamoring for, of all people, BOB STOOPS. He did nothing Lloyd didn't also do---ONE(1) N.C., losses to rivals or extra-conference powers every year, et al...

And as for the current OU team, ranked 4th? Their defense proved as porous as last year's (there's that damned comparison again) in their game with Houston...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two comments... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two comments...   Two comments... Empty

Back to top Go down

Two comments...
Page 1 of 1