Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maybe we were fooled

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

Maybe we were fooled Empty
PostSubject: Maybe we were fooled   Maybe we were fooled EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 1:21 pm

maybe we were fooled by Michigan early success, as watching the last 3 game they seem to be what we thought they were in the beginning, an outside shooting team thats not very successful. Livers is a slow starter that seems to be missing a lot. Teske is okay o the inside but he can't do it all and if thy are not hitting outside shots team seem to slack back to him. Simpson is a good point guard but not a threat to score, Wagner still trying to find his way, and They still need to find a fifth scoring threat. What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we were fooled   Maybe we were fooled EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 1:58 pm

Down 8 at the half and about as bas a shooting as I have ever seen. 24% my gawd grade school teams shoot better and missed 3 dunks 3 dunks good thing DeJuluis came off the bench and did something, think he should be starting instead of Wagner. Livers has to give us more of a scoring threat.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we were fooled   Maybe we were fooled EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 3:13 pm

Michigan to many effing mistakes jocolor missed free throws missed dunks missed shots Simpson getting owned in overtime . Game LOSt good contest but Michigan gave this baby away

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we were fooled   Maybe we were fooled EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 3:18 pm

You are so fucki** predictable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we were fooled   Maybe we were fooled EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 3:51 pm

yes woody you can count on me being right. Simpson had not made a shot in overtime, and Prichard was eating him up. Yet Simpson thinks he should take the last shot against 2 men. I still wonder why Teske was not in the game, especially if that was the play you wanted.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we were fooled   Maybe we were fooled EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 12:54 am

The play was good. They had two shots but breaks and bounces were not with us today. Three straight missed dunks (4 total) in first half did not help. Michigan should have won this game and almost did, despite horrid shooting. Again.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we were fooled   Maybe we were fooled EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 10:39 am

dwoody wrote:
The play was good. They had two shots but breaks and bounces were not with us today. Three straight missed dunks (4 total) in first half did not help. Michigan should have won this game and almost did, despite horrid shooting. Again.

Valid points all, Woody. In college ball, just about any friggin' thing can happen on any damned day. The team that survived due to our poor start and some very inopportune bounces in the last seconds of OT---Oregon---LOST to two teams we BEAT down in the battle for Atlantis...case in point.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we were fooled   Maybe we were fooled EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 12:51 pm

We are still finding our way with new guys Franz and the sophs who didn't play much last year and new coaches (except for Saddi). We have played a very good schedule, and I am overall pleased.Top 15 or so is probably our true level. We don't yet have a true crunch time go to guy. Our balance is great but think we need somebody to emerge who can handle late shot clock and late game duties. Maybe Livers. Franz has shown a lot of flashes and I think he along with Johns are two guys who can really elevate our upside as the season wears on.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we were fooled   Maybe we were fooled EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 8:35 am

michmike wrote:
dwoody wrote:

Valid points all, Woody. In college ball, just about any friggin' thing can happen on any damned day.  The team that survived due to our poor start and some very inopportune bounces in the last seconds of OT---Oregon---LOST to two teams we BEAT down in the battle for Atlantis...case in point.

Not to respond to myself (then again, few OTHERS ever wish to), but case in point in the "Barn" in Minneapolis last night.

Then again, I never took OSU seriously...or not sufficiently seriously to believe them a Top-3 team.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we were fooled   Maybe we were fooled EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 10:08 am

No BT team has won a conference road game yet. MSU will be the last to play one @Northwestern.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we were fooled   Maybe we were fooled EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 11:34 am

Again, I have no problems with Artist's posts.

Every site I've ever been on has an open thread about ongoing games. Those open threads are a way of giving an individual a space to release some anger or happiness especially if they are watching the game alone. Usually those threads are even worse than Artist's posts.

Artist is fine as far as I'm concerned. Ebbs and flows of a game affect us all. Some have someone to watch the game with where we can sound off.

Let it loose baby. Don't hold back!

FYI, there is a LIVE forum on the main page at the bottom. If someone is on at the same time as Artist you go open it up and a live commentary will work. It's been used before.

Love this team. We'll get it together.

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we were fooled   Maybe we were fooled EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 8:57 pm

Man the BIG is really going to be tough ! Its looks a though if you go on the road you better be ready, I am just wondering at the rate its going with so much parity is it going to affect teams when the get seeded in the NCAA. I mean I can see the best team having maybe 5 loses.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we were fooled   Maybe we were fooled EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 11:57 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
Man the BIG is really going to be tough ! Its looks a though if you go on the road you better be ready, I am just wondering at the rate its going with so much parity is it going to affect teams when the get seeded in the NCAA. I mean I can see the best team having maybe 5 loses.

Yeah artist I agree. It's going to be a tough year.

I do think a couple teams will rise to the top. MSU, us maybe ohio. Purdue always does well.

Going to have to be mentally strong throughout.

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we were fooled   Maybe we were fooled EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 10:34 am

joe wrote:
[

The team, or us fans?
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we were fooled   Maybe we were fooled EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 1:05 pm

the artist formally known wrote:

Have to agree with you on this one. There really are NO pushover teams in the conference [on their home court] this season.  I feel it's a fair statement to say that the outcomes of at least two-thirds of all conference games---regardless of who is playing whom---will simply be a matter of where they are played.

Maybe even three-fourths...
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we were fooled   Maybe we were fooled EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 5:20 pm

wshoes wrote:
joe wrote:
[

The team, or us fans?

Yep! bounce

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we were fooled   Maybe we were fooled Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe we were fooled
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Michigan Basketball Forum-
Jump to: