Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

B1G Tourney

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

B1G Tourney Empty
PostSubject: B1G Tourney   B1G Tourney EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:14 am

Had a great time at the Friday night game. Sat up pretty high, but the game was fun. Except the way UM came out flat. I said at the time if Minn was any good UM would lose by 20 plus.

So since they pulled out the win, my wife and I decided to go downtown on Saturday to watch the game at the UM bar. We had a great time. Shared a table with some folks from Chesterton IN. One guy coached Novack in American Legion Baseball. Said he was a great kid. He also said that he advised him to stop chasing his basketball dream and work harder at baseball because that's where his future was at. Then he said "shows you what I know".

Well, UM showed up flat against OSU and got beat by 22. Played the same game they did against Minn, but this time it was against a good team.

I hope they can get to the Sweet 16, but I'm not putting money on it.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

B1G Tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: B1G Tourney   B1G Tourney EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:54 am

I still wonder if Novack will get drafted. I personally do not see it. His numbers are not flashy enough. I wonder where he would be if he stuck with baseball.
Back to top Go down

B1G Tourney
Page 1 of 1