Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH

Go down 
+2
wshoes
michmike
6 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH Empty
PostSubject: As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH   As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 8:10 am

Whilst the Covid curse mercifully ended our football "season" after 6 games, Dr. Karma has come to "collect our debt"---by mercilessly imperiling one of the best basketball seasons we've seen in the last decade.  Whether or not the men can still practice together despite the newest postponement (Illinois 2/11), I can't say (nor could see mentioned in the Freed article).  But our "momentum", or whatever that stuff is, could NOT have been curtailed at a worse time...

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH   As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 10:19 am

Have we confirmed, or not whether there were any positives on either the basketball or hockey teams?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH   As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 10:29 am

Last I read (an article that focused mostly on Franz) the answer for the BBall team is no. I also haven't heard of any on the hockey team either.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH   As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:03 pm

looking like Michigan not ready to resume season as Illinois game cancelled. I for 1 am a little confused Why no practice and gathering for the team as they have no cases on team. But unlike MSU looks like michigan wants to have a few get togethers before the resume the season.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH   As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:11 pm

True, artist. Wasn't MSU's thrashing at the hands of Rutgers their first game back from the layoff with only 2 days of practice?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH   As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 4:39 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
looking like Michigan not ready to resume season as Illinois game cancelled. I for 1 am a little confused Why no practice and gathering for the team as they have no cases on team. But unlike MSU looks like michigan wants to have a few get togethers before the resume the season.

This variant is extremely contagious. I'm not sure exactly who it was but I saw on a uscho hockey board that an athlete (not a hockey member, it was not stated who but just said not a hockey team member) traveled to Europe over break and that may brought back the variant. There were also warnings of the places in public that this person went to. A Meijer and Briarwood.

It's not all about positive tests.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH   As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 6:44 pm

Guy w/nothin better to do wrote:
the artist formally known wrote:

This variant is extremely contagious. I'm not sure exactly who it was but I saw on a uscho hockey board that an athlete (not a hockey member, it was not stated who but just said not a hockey team member) traveled to Europe over break and that may brought back the variant.  There were also warnings  of the  places in public that this person went to.  A Meijer and Briarwood.

It's not all about positive tests.

yes it's my understanding that it's not an issue with the team, rather it's the fact that several (not sure what the number is) personnel in UM athletics in general have tested positive for the new strand and with the transmission rate being so high the department doesn't want to chance it.

If it makes anyone feel better Baylor suspended activities as well this week albeit for a much shorter period.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH   As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 7:16 pm

Overkill in the face of this highly contagious variant is prudent. The State as a whole has been making steady progress. Keep it going, by any means necessary.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH   As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 9:02 pm

dwoody wrote:
Overkill in the face of this highly contagious variant is prudent. The State as a whole has been making steady progress. Keep it going, by any means necessary.

Ironically on that same uscho board there is a buckeye hockey fan, yea I know but there are a couple of them, who thinks this is immense overkill and blames Whitmer. I informed the moron that it had nothing to do with Whitmer and it was President Schlissel who made the call. So this proves that bucknut idiocy is not exclusively football.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH   As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH Empty

Back to top Go down

As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH
Page 1 of 1