Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh, no!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

Oh, no!!! Empty
PostSubject: Oh, no!!!   Oh, no!!! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 6:40 pm

Moo-U lost a “commitment”!!! ‘Bye-‘bye, Emoni!

sandyeggo_blue likes this post

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Oh, no!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, no!!!   Oh, no!!! EmptySat May 01, 2021 2:41 pm

Juwan will definitely reach out, as will every other college program, but I have a feeling that he's going to the G league. He will likely never play a minute of college ball.  I say good for him. He's easily the most talented kid in high school (junior or senior) and he's probably ready for the NBA now.

Plus, don't forget that the D league expansion over the the years (now the G league) was meant specifically for this. Also don't forget that the NBA lowered the draft age. I see this as a path for a lot of kids moving forward and I am for it.

Baseball does it, hockey does it too. college football is basically a farm system for the NFL. Why not kids that play basketball?

I also think this will result in helping level the playing field (to an extent) for the college game which will only make it that more exciting. The best coaches (not the best snake-oil salesmen that are great  recruiters) will separate themselves and I'll be the first to say that only bodes well for Michigan because Juwan is turning out to be a gem.

sandyeggo_blue

Oh, no!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, no!!!   Oh, no!!! EmptySat May 01, 2021 2:47 pm

re-reading my previous post and the last point stuck out and I want to add..... all things equal, can you imagine what beilein could've done with an even talent pool? Beilein may legitimately be the best coach I see in my lifetime in terms of squeezing every bit of potential out of a player and growing a player and I'll be forever grateful for the 12 years he spent coaching my favorite team.

wshoes likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh, no!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, no!!!   Oh, no!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, no!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Michigan Basketball Forum-
Jump to: