Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

duncan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

duncan Empty
PostSubject: duncan   duncan EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 6:58 am

'Atta boy Duncan

https://michigan.rivals.com/news/duncan-robinson-signs-largest-contract-ever-for-undrafted-nba-player

get paid!

joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

duncan Empty
PostSubject: Re: duncan   duncan EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:33 am

Testimony to a certain amount of talent but moreso working his a-- off to get better defensively and to be able to shoot the 3 off the move instead of only when spotting up. I guess it's too late to serve as an example for Stauskas.

sandyeggo_blue likes this post

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

duncan Empty
PostSubject: Re: duncan   duncan EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 10:25 pm

wshoes wrote:
Testimony to a certain amount of talent but moreso working his a-- off to get better defensively and to be able to shoot the 3 off the move instead of only when spotting up. I guess it's too late to serve as an example for Stauskas.

I'm glad you mentioned his Def. I remember when Beilein first talked about him he was almost disparaging his Def. I don't know the quote but I remember JB saying something like, "he can shoot the lights out but he'd better be able to if he's going to let opposing offenses run through him like they tend to."

obviously I'm paraphrasing but the point is that his Def came A LONG way.

Also I always thought that Duncan could shoot the 3 on the move so I'm assuming you're talking about Nik not being able to.

One thing sticks out to me more than anything that never seems to get talked about when the articles and the pundits talk about the Michigan guys in the NBA and that is JBs ability to develop NBA talent. I am happy to see Juwan pull in TOP TIER talent but I was equally as happy watching JB develop it. That includes Duncan.

duncan Empty
PostSubject: Re: duncan   duncan Empty

Back to top Go down

duncan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Michigan Basketball Forum-
Jump to: