Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY ALL TIME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHIGAN TEAM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

MY ALL  TIME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHIGAN TEAM  Empty
PostSubject: MY ALL TIME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHIGAN TEAM    MY ALL  TIME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHIGAN TEAM  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:08 pm

now this is my all time favourites mind you ..... however they are great great players !!!!!

QB Rick Leach ( three straight wins over Woody two in the Shoe .... NUFF SAID )
FB Rob Lytle ( more a RB yes but he sacrificed himself for the TEAM one year to play FB )
TB Tyrone Wheatley ( injuries or he easily would have had the greatest stats of all )
WR Anthony Carter ( simply the best )
WR Desmond Howard
T Jake Long
G Steve Hutchinson
C Steve Everitt ( played with broken bones )
G Dean Dingman
T Jumbo Elliot
TE Jerame Tuman

DE Curtis Greer
NT Mark Messner
DE Glenn Steele
OLB John Anderson
ILB Erik Anderson
ILB Jarrett Irons
OLB Lamarr Woodley
CB Ty Law
CB Charles Woodson ( FUCK YOU david boston )
SS Tripp Wellborne
FS Marcus Ray ( FUCK YOU david boston pt. II)

PK Mike Gillette
P Monte Robbins

RET Steve Breaston
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MY ALL TIME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHIGAN TEAM    MY ALL  TIME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHIGAN TEAM  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:11 pm

Breaston over Des at RET? lol just giving you a hard time

(and testing out this quick reply box)
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: MY ALL TIME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHIGAN TEAM    MY ALL  TIME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHIGAN TEAM  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:14 pm

I don't want my starters getting hurt on SPC teams .... LOL ..... btw where is the quick reply button ???
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: At the very bottom of the page...   MY ALL  TIME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHIGAN TEAM  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:19 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
I don't want my starters getting hurt on SPC teams .... LOL ..... btw where is the quick reply button ???

Not too convenient when there are quite a few posts to the topic....but like for the one you just started, me being the first replier, it was right underneath your original, first post.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: I've gotta have Hart on the list   MY ALL  TIME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHIGAN TEAM  EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:22 am

His ball security alone will forever remain unmeasurable in terms of it's total worth. Not to mention his fire-plug attitude, hatred of Little brother and Ohio State. Oh yeah, he was a pretty decent back too.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Also gotta have Harmon on the list somewhere   MY ALL  TIME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHIGAN TEAM  EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:25 am

at least as a backup to basically every position on the field (dude could do it all).

Only Michigan player to get a standing O for his performance in the shoe. and his heisman has to count for something too.

Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: MY ALL TIME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHIGAN TEAM    MY ALL  TIME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHIGAN TEAM  EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:46 am

these are just players that I have seen play ..... I know I said I am an old timer .... but I was not around to see Tom Harmon !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY ALL TIME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHIGAN TEAM    MY ALL  TIME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHIGAN TEAM  Empty

Back to top Go down

MY ALL TIME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHIGAN TEAM
Page 1 of 1