Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michigan Basketball

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

Michigan Basketball Empty
PostSubject: Michigan Basketball   Michigan Basketball EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 3:21 pm

DWOODY you couldn't wait for Michigan basketball to start, I know it early but still interested in what your input so far. I for one think if Brooks hadn't come back we would be in a world of hurt. Dickinson is good but not that all athaletic Johns has been a bit of a disappointment , for as long as he has been there I would think he would be more seasoned

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Basketball   Michigan Basketball EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 7:26 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
DWOODY you couldn't wait for Michigan basketball to start, I know it early but still interested in what your input so far. I for one think if Brooks hadn't come back we would be in a world of hurt. Dickinson is good but not that all athaletic Johns has been a bit of a disappointment , for as long as he has been there I would think he would be more seasoned

I'm not DWOODY but...

1. Brooks is turning out to be a god sent at this point.
2. Hunter is the best all around player the team has so you should probably do some research on this.
3. Johns has been a disappointment. it might be time to start Diabate

Shoes made a hell of an observation when he talked about 3pt shooting and the recruitment styles of JB and JH

Also, Jones is far < Smith at this point. I think he can be the key to righting the ship.

Until the #1 recruiting class becomes reliable depth then UM will have major growing pains.

I picked them to win the B1G but at this point I see them finishing 5th.

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Basketball   Michigan Basketball EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 2:02 pm

Sandy i agree Hunter is the best player on the team hands down, but he is a little slow a foot and seems stiff in his movement, and not as quick as guys he is guarding although his wing span makes uo for some of that. If we didn't have Hunter we would be a cellar dwellar

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Basketball   Michigan Basketball EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 10:07 pm

Wow 21 turnovers , 21 empty possession, that not going to work in the BIG, We got a point guard problem.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

sandyeggo_blue likes this post

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Basketball   Michigan Basketball EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 10:19 pm

that was ugly. they are averaging 14 TOs a game now. devante Jones is terrible with ball control. he is the sloppiest PG I've ever seen.

definitely not the type of game you would expect if you're shooting 55%. with that shooting pct they should have won by 25 had they not turned the ball over so much.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Basketball   Michigan Basketball EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 10:20 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
...We got a point guard problem...

^^^ THIS ^^^

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Basketball   Michigan Basketball EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 11:39 pm

We got more probs than that. Mental engagement is troublesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Basketball   Michigan Basketball Empty

Back to top Go down

Michigan Basketball
Page 1 of 1