Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Brackets

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

OT: Brackets Empty
PostSubject: OT: Brackets   OT: Brackets EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:07 am

How's everyone's brackets doing? Mine took a beating the first two rounds. I am pretty sure I am already eliminated. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Brackets   OT: Brackets EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:06 am

My NC team is still alive, although now with point guard with a broken wrist, UNC.

Other than that, my bracket stinks.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: Brackets   OT: Brackets EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:58 am

Mizzou my only final four team out. I have Kentucky winning it all, but obviously I'll be rooting like a maniac against them on Friday as my alma mater looks to take them down for the 2nd time this year.

The FSU loss last night really helped my chances...and if Purdue would have hung on I'd say my UNC final four pick would be a virtual lock (even with the injury yesterday). Hate Purdue, but was really pulling for 'em last night.

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: Brackets   OT: Brackets EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:42 pm

The problem I have is when you get make out a pool you can't just go with the favorites because most people pick chalk or close to it. So the best way to win a pool is to find a team, usually a 2 or 3 seed that you think can make it into the final 4 or better yet the championship. I have finished in the money the last two years doing this. Sadly this approach does not work well when #2 seeds start dropping like crazy.

I had Mizzou in the final 4 and I was riding Vandy and FSU deep into the tourney. In one pool I had Duke going to the Final 4. Uggghhh..it's ugly this year.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: Brackets   OT: Brackets EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:21 am

This was the first year my girlfriend competed in our family pool (no $, just pride). She had Duke taking home the crown.

Needless to say, I doubt she'll ever play again. She was so pissed Friday lol.

jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: OT: Brackets   OT: Brackets EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:31 am

Awful, 29th of 31 and I have to say that between Michigan losing early and getting blitz in my brackets, it's put a damper on my enjoyment of the tournament this year. Friday was one of the wildest days in tournament history though.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: Brackets   OT: Brackets EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:33 am

jjabilene wrote:
Awful, 29th of 31 and I have to say that between Michigan losing early and getting blitz in my brackets, it's put a damper on my enjoyment of the tournament this year. Friday was one of the wildest days in tournament history though.

Yeah, Thursday was very ho-hum. Friday things got wild.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Brackets   OT: Brackets Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Brackets
Page 1 of 1