Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: UM got a pretty good draw in the Frozen Four Tournament.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

OT:  UM got a pretty good draw in the Frozen Four Tournament. Empty
PostSubject: OT: UM got a pretty good draw in the Frozen Four Tournament.   OT:  UM got a pretty good draw in the Frozen Four Tournament. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:00 am

Although they need to play a lot better than they did this weekend.

Northeast Regional East Regional

(1) Boston College (1) Union
(4) Air Force (4) Michigan State

(3) Maine (3) Umass-Lowell
(2) Minnesota-Duluth (2) Miami (Ohio)

West Regional Midwest Regional

(1) North Dakota (1) Michigan
(4) Western Michigan (4) Cornell

(3) Boston University (3) Denver
(2) Minnesota (2) Ferris State
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: UM got a pretty good draw in the Frozen Four Tournament.   OT:  UM got a pretty good draw in the Frozen Four Tournament. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:03 am

Just printed my bracket. Don't know much about our 'region' (Ferris, Den and Corn). Miami (OH) is the only team that scares me on our side of the bracket in the other region.

What do you think Fish?

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: UM got a pretty good draw in the Frozen Four Tournament.   OT:  UM got a pretty good draw in the Frozen Four Tournament. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:18 am

I like UM's chances of getting the the frozen four, but Ferris scares me. I know they were swept by UM in the regular season, but they are good.

My attempt to post a bracket in the forum turned out not looking like a bracket.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: UM got a pretty good draw in the Frozen Four Tournament.   OT:  UM got a pretty good draw in the Frozen Four Tournament. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:27 am

Lol let me work on that now for you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: UM got a pretty good draw in the Frozen Four Tournament.   OT:  UM got a pretty good draw in the Frozen Four Tournament. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:32 am

Ah, can't do it with my phone. Will get one up tonight of you or someone else hasn't already by then.

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: UM got a pretty good draw in the Frozen Four Tournament.   OT:  UM got a pretty good draw in the Frozen Four Tournament. EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:45 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I like UM's chances of getting the the frozen four, but Ferris scares me. I know they were swept by UM in the regular season, but they are good.

My attempt to post a bracket in the forum turned out not looking like a bracket.

It is very difficult to beat a team 3 times in a season. That being said, Denver scares me although one of my buddies from Minnesota who follows college hockey said that yes Denver can be scary good but they are streaky. Also, their top scorer was dinged up last week. The severity of the injury is not known though...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: UM got a pretty good draw in the Frozen Four Tournament.   OT:  UM got a pretty good draw in the Frozen Four Tournament. Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: UM got a pretty good draw in the Frozen Four Tournament.
Page 1 of 1