Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mike Martin and Greg Mattison visit Clinton HS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mike Martin and Greg Mattison visit Clinton HS Empty
PostSubject: Mike Martin and Greg Mattison visit Clinton HS   Mike Martin and Greg Mattison visit Clinton HS EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:03 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mike Martin and Greg Mattison visit Clinton HS   Mike Martin and Greg Mattison visit Clinton HS EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:09 pm

Posted before viewing.

This is a great video.

And Mattison is awesome.

Don't even have to get into what a great young man Mike Martin is......pure class.

And the DEFINITION of a Michigan Man.

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Mike Martin and Greg Mattison visit Clinton HS   Mike Martin and Greg Mattison visit Clinton HS EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:25 pm

Yep, Mike is all-Michigan. Impressive that he's still doing PR with Michigan.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Mike Martin and Greg Mattison visit Clinton HS   Mike Martin and Greg Mattison visit Clinton HS EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:51 pm

I like that Mike has his own channel. The kid is a promoter.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Mike Martin and Greg Mattison visit Clinton HS   Mike Martin and Greg Mattison visit Clinton HS EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:04 pm

I think that has actually helped with recruiting, which is a very good thing. Helps promote the family atmosphere (Justin Boren who?).

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Mike Martin and Greg Mattison visit Clinton HS   Mike Martin and Greg Mattison visit Clinton HS EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:05 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
I think that has actually helped with recruiting, which is a very good thing. Helps promote the family atmosphere (Justin Boren who?).

Hahahaha!!! I couldn't have "qualified" that statement any better if I tried, 2ndComing!!!!

Seriously, we all have every right to be proud our school and program boasts a young man made of
the stuff Mike Martin is.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Mike Martin and Greg Mattison visit Clinton HS   Mike Martin and Greg Mattison visit Clinton HS EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:18 pm

What can I say, I'm bitter...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Mike Martin and Greg Mattison visit Clinton HS   Mike Martin and Greg Mattison visit Clinton HS EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:39 am

Well, heck, 2ndC--- as he obviously can't cut pro football (couldn't even convince any team to draft him)...maybe he can challenge Mr. Kobiachi (probably misspelled/misidentified and I couldn't give a shit) for his Galaxy hot dog-eating title?
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Mike Martin and Greg Mattison visit Clinton HS   Mike Martin and Greg Mattison visit Clinton HS EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:11 pm

I believe in Martin as much, if not more than the next guy but there is no way he could compete successfully in competitive eating. The best "eaters" are always skinny little punks with mutated tape-worms...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Mike Martin and Greg Mattison visit Clinton HS   Mike Martin and Greg Mattison visit Clinton HS EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:15 pm

I think mike was referring to fatass Boren. That's why he mentione that he couldn't get drafted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike Martin and Greg Mattison visit Clinton HS   Mike Martin and Greg Mattison visit Clinton HS Empty

Back to top Go down

Mike Martin and Greg Mattison visit Clinton HS
Page 1 of 1