Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blake Corum- fear the worst

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wshoes

wshoes

Blake Corum- fear the worst Empty
PostSubject: Blake Corum- fear the worst   Blake Corum- fear the worst EmptyTue Nov 22, 2022 12:30 pm

Pretty strong buzz this morning that he will be a no go on Saturday. Coach and school are evasive (as usual), but O-lineman Ryan Hayes kinda let it slip out.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Blake Corum- fear the worst   Blake Corum- fear the worst EmptyTue Nov 22, 2022 12:46 pm

He’s the only one saying it, so far. Is this a feign?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Blake Corum- fear the worst   Blake Corum- fear the worst EmptyTue Nov 22, 2022 1:46 pm

I doubt it. Parsing Harbaugh's responses to Jon Janzen (which admittedly is very tricky), doesn't give me a good feeling either.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Blake Corum- fear the worst   Blake Corum- fear the worst EmptyTue Nov 22, 2022 2:35 pm

They at a minimum need Edwards back, then.

BOLEACH7 likes this post

Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Blake Corum- fear the worst   Blake Corum- fear the worst EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 11:45 am

I recall that there was no way Chase Brown was playing last week after what looked like a season ending injury … and he put up 150 against our D … and the bucknut D is not that fearful to my untrained football eyes … if the OL plays like they have then the holes will be there for Corum … the real difference maker will be Donavan Edwards … he can be an unstoppable force in the passing game !!! … unless they are concussed or playing would be hazardous to there life the players will be on the field… this is what you come to Michigan for

dwoody likes this post

Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Blake Corum- fear the worst   Blake Corum- fear the worst EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 6:02 pm

This week don't look good. I think playing in the shitter and not have a full compliment , we were dogs anyway. JJ can't win it by himself our receivers are not fearsome. say Michigan loses by 10.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blake Corum- fear the worst   Blake Corum- fear the worst Empty

Back to top Go down

Blake Corum- fear the worst
Page 1 of 1