Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So which one was better

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

So which one was better Empty
PostSubject: So which one was better   So which one was better EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 12:07 pm

2021 or 2022

Geez, I just went to mgoblog and someone asked the same question.

Trust me I did not see their question. But it's still a good question.

BOLEACH7 likes this post

Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: So which one was better   So which one was better EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 12:10 pm

2021 was wow finally it’s over … 2022 confirmed we can look them eye to eye and we have the edge … they are in scramble mode they are even more obsessed in how they can get back to winning against us with soft players and a soft coach
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: So which one was better   So which one was better EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 1:29 pm

2023…when Michigan dominance is authenticated. JJ was dominant. Anyone wonder why his face was so clean this week?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: So which one was better   So which one was better EmptyTue Nov 29, 2022 4:30 pm

It is a great and fair question. In an effort to control for recency bias, lighters of edges to 2021, just because it felt like we might never win again, but they were both very sweet.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: So which one was better   So which one was better EmptyTue Nov 29, 2022 8:12 pm

Hey shoes you live around Indy and are familiar with the area right? I thought it was you. What can you tell me about tailgating?

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: So which one was better   So which one was better EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 9:01 am

Joe, I lived there for 18 months 2 different times, but not sure about tailgating. I've been to Lucas-Oil twice which I liked and the area around the stadium is great as far as restaurants/bars. Can't think of a specific tailgating spot but there must be some.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: So which one was better   So which one was better EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 10:53 am

Thanks shoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: So which one was better   So which one was better EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 1:53 pm

If Fish were still here, he would be the one to ask. You don't have his contact info do you?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: So which one was better   So which one was better EmptyFri Dec 02, 2022 10:11 am

2022 at their house.

I hated listening to the excuses after 2021. the weather, stroud had the flu, michigan home field, etc. etc.

no excuses this year.

I also like that like last year, there was a point at which you could see ohio just give up. you could see the point at which the weight of their arrogance crashed down on them and they were deflated and defeated mentally. more importantly, unlike last year, you could see it on the face of the 100,000+ ohio fans and that was such a fantastic site. last year you looked around saw joy and excitement from all of the michigan fans but this year you looked around and saw shock and disgust from the ohio fans.

2022 was better.

PostSubject: Re: So which one was better   So which one was better Empty

Back to top Go down

So which one was better
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: