Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

According to dipshit Ace, it was a coaches descision to not invite back 4 5th year SR's.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

According to dipshit Ace, it was a coaches descision to not invite back 4 5th year SR's. Empty
PostSubject: According to dipshit Ace, it was a coaches descision to not invite back 4 5th year SR's.   According to dipshit Ace, it was a coaches descision to not invite back 4 5th year SR's. EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:08 am

http://www.chatsports.com/michigan-wolverines/a/Latest-Michigan-football-rumors-Spring-practice-updates-10-2-2261

I do not have a problem with this. If the player hasn't improved to the point of helping the team on the field, and has a UM degree, why should the school pay for 1 year of grad school? It is time for the team and the player to move on. It is a harsh reality, but you can't keep guys just to be nice. They have a degree, put it to use. The real world awaits.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

According to dipshit Ace, it was a coaches descision to not invite back 4 5th year SR's. Empty
PostSubject: Re: According to dipshit Ace, it was a coaches descision to not invite back 4 5th year SR's.   According to dipshit Ace, it was a coaches descision to not invite back 4 5th year SR's. EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:10 am

I agree with your thoughts. Even this past class was offered FOUR-YEAR schollies, not "We'll pay for your schooling until your eligibility runs out" schollies.

If they haven't progressed, it's time to move on.

Why didn't Cox ever materialize into anything better? He had like 2 long runs against UMass (or some other weak team) and was non-existant after that.

Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: According to dipshit Ace, it was a coaches descision to not invite back 4 5th year SR's.   According to dipshit Ace, it was a coaches descision to not invite back 4 5th year SR's. EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:37 pm

That guy's a fool that gets his legit info from pay sites and makes the rest of it up. Unfortunately he got some national pub for Twitter stalking kids. What an ass.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: According to dipshit Ace, it was a coaches descision to not invite back 4 5th year SR's.   According to dipshit Ace, it was a coaches descision to not invite back 4 5th year SR's. EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:20 pm

I would definitely qualify as a twitter stalker.

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: According to dipshit Ace, it was a coaches descision to not invite back 4 5th year SR's.   According to dipshit Ace, it was a coaches descision to not invite back 4 5th year SR's. EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:05 pm

Wolverdog wrote:
That guy's a fool that gets his legit info from pay sites and makes the rest of it up. Unfortunately he got some national pub for Twitter stalking kids. What an ass.

Ace is an ass, hey, could Ace be az? Think about it, now that I just made that revelation it makes sense to me. I guess it is possible that az, Ace, and valenti are one in the same. All three are idiots, whoever they are they are one f'd-up puppy...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: According to dipshit Ace, it was a coaches descision to not invite back 4 5th year SR's.   According to dipshit Ace, it was a coaches descision to not invite back 4 5th year SR's. Empty

Back to top Go down

According to dipshit Ace, it was a coaches descision to not invite back 4 5th year SR's.
Page 1 of 1