Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric All

Go down 
+3
Admin
BOLEACH7
dwoody
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

Eric All Empty
PostSubject: Eric All   Eric All EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 7:40 pm

What’s the story, I wonder? Did he feel the position got too crowded in his absence?
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Eric All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric All   Eric All EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 8:07 pm

If that’s true then good riddance… but all reports point to medical differences between his family and the team towards his back injury
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Eric All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric All   Eric All EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 10:25 pm

I’m seeing the same thing re: medical. Allegedly some differences of opinion on path taken (surgery) and the fact he did it outside of the UM medical network.

wshoes

wshoes

Eric All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric All   Eric All EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 12:01 pm

There's a chance I might learn something about this tomorrow night when I get together with the father of a former player who was tight with both Erik and Cade.

joe and BOLEACH7 like this post

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

Eric All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric All   Eric All EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 12:28 pm

wshoes wrote:
There's a chance I might learn something about this tomorrow night when I get together with the father of a former player who was tight with both Erik and Cade.

Get us the goods Shoes. Laughing

dwoody

dwoody

Eric All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric All   Eric All EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:14 pm

One of my breakfast buddies is certain All is also heading to Iowa.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

Eric All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric All   Eric All EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 7:09 pm

dwoody wrote:
One of my breakfast buddies is certain All is also heading to Iowa.

I'm not certain but I'd bet on it

BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Eric All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric All   Eric All EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 10:59 am

Be what it may but if you’re elected captain act like a captain in bad times as well as good times !!!

dwoody and wshoes like this post

Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

Eric All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric All   Eric All EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 5:17 pm

funny sounds like ALL and McNamars wre not haoppy with the prognosis of the Dr treating them .

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Eric All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric All   Eric All EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 5:20 pm

Paraphrasing this from a Bleacher report screen shot that I saw from syran21

you can probably look it up yourself but basically it reads:

All got a medical opinion outside of UM doctors and insisted that he have surgery. UM doctors disagreed and gave All the contact information for other people (including surgeons) to reach out to for an opinion.

All then went to Florida to have surgery against the wishes of UM medical staff and Harbaugh.

All assumed that because he and Jim were close that Harbaugh would go to bat for him after the surgery to get him cleared to play.  However, UM medical told All that if he went out of network for the surgery then there was a strong likelihood that they would not clear him to play.

All assumed that his relationship with Jim would get him cleared and apparently it didn't.

wshoes

Eric All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric All   Eric All EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 11:57 am

Here is what I learned last night:

Cade

Every year after the last game everybody on the team has the equivalent of an "exit interview" even those not exiting the team. It offers a chance for communication and for both parties to potentially learn something. My friend's son had his interview right after Cade (whom he counts as a friend and has done things with off the field). He was in the waiting area and heard raised voices (angry?) at several points between both Cade and Jim. he doesn't know what was said though.

I assume many of you have seen the YouTube interview that Cade did a couple of days ago, in which Cade implied that Mich may have not told him the full extent of what an MRI showed from 2021. My friend knew nothing about that. A second son who played football at a different Big Ten school offered his general opinion based on his own experience that schools may be likely to downplay injuries to keep players available- but he is not saying that about Michigan one way or another.

Cade was a bit inconsistent in that at times he would say he understands there is a competition but at other times saying because of what he had accomplished, he really should have been the starter no matter what it looked like in practice.

He has heard (not all corroborated) that Cade is getting north of $1 million in NIL deals at Iowa.

Erik

Most of what was said in the post above was consistent with my friends understanding. For Erik to get a second opinion on his back was completely sensible but the place he went to for it in Florida was a bit sketchy reputation-wise. If he hasn't already announced it he strongly believes that Erik will follow Cade to Iowa. He is tight with Cade, knows Cade will get him the ball and Iowa features the tight end even more than Michigan.

My friend who likes both players is still disappointed about how they handled their decisions, even though he feels the actual decisions were reasonable. They should have handled their departures with more class.

My friend is 100 percent supportive of Jim Harbaugh based on his own personal interactions with him and how Jim went out of his way to know about his family even though his son saw very little playing time. On one occasion Jim personally called ny friend and his wife to tell them that their son had been named scout team player of the week, that he has was proud of him and that they should be proud of him. This was right in the middle of a busy game week.

NCHawk likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eric All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric All   Eric All Empty

Back to top Go down

Eric All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: