Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Victory- she was sweet!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wshoes

wshoes

Victory- she was sweet! Empty
PostSubject: Victory- she was sweet!   Victory- she was sweet! EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 8:12 pm

Very satisfying. Do feel bad for Zac Zinter.

BOLEACH7 likes this post

Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Victory- she was sweet!   Victory- she was sweet! EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 8:15 pm

this was the biggest victory ever to me because of all that has gone on … opposing coach gets an investigation started then the conference colludes against a member school … we beat that pos Day with a substitute coach … BOs words never rang truer … THE TEAM THE TEAM THE TEAM

dwoody and wshoes like this post

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Victory- she was sweet!   Victory- she was sweet! EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 1:14 pm

of course I would have liked to have seen blake score a TD on the last drive just to completely deflate that team then see michigan go for 2 just because (shades of woody). Which would also have saved me from the near heart attack I had after the last osu completion/fumble.

And I have to admit at times I was not a fan of some of the play calls while other calls I thought were absolutely brilliant

I also have to admit that while not all calls went UM's way I was happy to see the refs be consistent and let the game play out. I enjoy and appreciate when they don't insert themselves into the outcome of games

I am enjoying the meltdown on the ohio boards. Their fans are all over place. Blaming Day, blaming the refs, blaming the QB, blaming the play calling, etc etc etc.

Losing Zinter is horrible. There is no good spin to be put on it. It was nice to see the team respond. Hopefully they can carry that over to this week and beyond.

3 in a row and yet I feel that this game completely validates the previous two.

What a great day to be a michigan fan!

joe, BOLEACH7 and wshoes like this post

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Victory- she was sweet!   Victory- she was sweet! EmptyMon Nov 27, 2023 9:11 am

Actually stayed in the stadium for a little while after the game. We don't usually. We stayed at the tailgate for a little while. We don't usually.

It was sweet.

BOLEACH7 and wshoes like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victory- she was sweet!   Victory- she was sweet! Empty

Back to top Go down

Victory- she was sweet!
Page 1 of 1