Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michigan making major move for a coach

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

Michigan making major move for a coach Empty
PostSubject: Michigan making major move for a coach   Michigan making major move for a coach EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 2:10 pm

Michigan offering Jim Harbaugh a contract 5 years 55 mill just a small chunk of change only stip, he cannot pursue NFL coaching opening LOL, yea at 11 mill a year he needs the NFL like a tooth ache. He should jump on that like a loose ball at the goal line .

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Michigan making major move for a coach   Michigan making major move for a coach EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 8:39 am

He's going to sign a contract and he won't go anywhere.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Michigan making major move for a coach   Michigan making major move for a coach EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 5:02 pm

joe wrote:
He's going to sign a contract and he won't go anywhere.

Normally hind the Harbaugh staying train. I still strongly believe that it'll work out that way but with the investigation thing still going on there is a very minor amount of doubt. I'm just not sure if he wants to go through this every year, the drama associated with being Michigan's coach is immense. If he wins the National Championship this year, what's left for him to accomplish at this level? If he doesn't, then he'll hear heckling on how he can't win when it counts (except for ohio state).

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michigan making major move for a coach   Michigan making major move for a coach Empty

Back to top Go down

Michigan making major move for a coach
Page 1 of 1