Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two more weeks people

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Two more weeks people Empty
PostSubject: Two more weeks people   Two more weeks people EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 12:05 pm

Two weeks from today is the magic day. I feel no fear of Alabama at all. They are not like Bama of old. It took a miracle for them to beat a mediocre Auburn team and struggled against USF.

We are better in most position groups. Don't get me wrong. Most of their players were individually rated higher than our players coming out of high school. But our guys are better now. Development has been out the roof here lately.

We recruit pretty high character players. Not even a whisper of trouble from any one player on the team. I've heard the dads of several of these guys and you can see the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. These men are very high character type people.

Maybe it was bulletin board material but Blake said "They used to be the team. Now we're the team. We're Number 1. We're the team."

I love that guy. He's a Michigan Man and he will be remembered in Ann Arbor for a long long time.

Go Blue!!!!

dwoody likes this post

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Two more weeks people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two more weeks people   Two more weeks people EmptyTue Dec 19, 2023 10:05 am

1) JJ says he's healthy but a %110 JJ will go a long way. Their corners are the best. we need him to scramble and create plays. a one dimensional MICHIGAN team will not win this game. I think the TEs play a big role in the passing game.

2) speaking of being dimensional... I like their edge rushers. they kind of remind me of what we saw with penn st. Can MICHIGAN run the ball up the middle effectively like they did against penn st? if not then MICHIGAN turns one dimensional and it could be lights out for MICHIGAN

3) milroe looks like a completely different qb than the start of the year. he's the best QB MICHIGAN will have faced to date. that worries me.

4) our D line will win us the game. our O line is just serviceable enough. with zinter being out and the step back in talent this year they aren't going to blow anyone off the ball. They are better than 90% of the teams in the nation but they just aren't explosive like the last two years. we need to lean on the D line. make milroe scramble. make him make split decisions. pressure him. they don't have an explosive RB. I think bama will be a one dimensional passing team. milroe will get chunk plays with his legs but I think the MICHIGAN D line is the difference in this game.

5) this game is close. a lot closer than people think. I think MICHIGAN is just a bit more polished and I think we see a trick play or two that swing the momentum.

MICHIGAN 31
Bama 20

Two more weeks people
Page 1 of 1