Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My 2024 way to early conference standing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

My 2024 way to early conference standing Empty
PostSubject: My 2024 way to early conference standing   My 2024 way to early conference standing EmptyThu Jan 18, 2024 7:27 pm

1 O$U They are going after it in the Portal 2. Oregon Very good team and a lot of depth

3. Michigan Defense should be good again will depend on how the offense gels 4.PSU Franklin always seems to get some players , but this year he is on the hot seat in my opinion

5. Washington Tough to know losing a lot in the portal 6. USC had a down year looking for a lot in a new conference

7 Iowa Pound pound pound needs to find an offense , and can't count on winning the division

8.Wisconsin some how some way they'll be in the hunt 9. MSU new coach like the hire getting some good players from Oregon state

10Minnesota who know with row the boat , but coming off last year they should be at least 10th 11UCLA this team could finish higher depending on the schedule and waht part of the conference they play 12.Maryland always start s strong then doesn't finish , may be difference now that Mich, PSU and O$U are not given 13 Northwestern . New coach has them playing can the continue in 24 14. NEBRASKA 15Purdue 16 Rutgers 17Illinois 18 Indians they could finish in any order depending on schedule and injuries

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

My 2024 way to early conference standing
Page 1 of 1