Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm still glowing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

I'm still glowing Empty
PostSubject: I'm still glowing   I'm still glowing EmptyMon Jan 22, 2024 10:22 am

I'll be honest. I don't care about anything right now other than enjoying a National Championship.

Everyone is telling us we should forget that and worry about Harbaugh. Screw those people. I don't read ANY article about Harbaugh. I don't read tweets or anything about us cheating and vacating our title. I'm enjoying this and no one can make me do otherwise. We've been waiting too long.

It's Great to be a Michigan Wolverine baby.

sandyeggo_blue, BOLEACH7, dwoody and wshoes like this post

Back to top Go down
michmike

I'm still glowing Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm still glowing   I'm still glowing EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 8:27 am

Joe, I could NOT AGREE with you MORE...Crimeny's sake, let's bask in the glory and joy of this "natty"!!!
We indeed have waited too long!

But let me say---every time I watch the Youtube replay of the Rose Bowl, I STILL get jitters!  Football is indeed a game of inches, as they say.  In particular, two plays: first, the 4th-and-2 completion to Blake the Great from JJ in the last 3 minutes; the Bama DE's fingers were maybe SIX INCHES from deflecting the ball, giving it to them in our territory!  And fortunately, Roman's illegal B.I.T.B. was more than 12 yards beyond the LOS, so the first down still stood (and did he make up for it with that acrobatic catch of a JJ pass that WAS slightly deflected a play later!!!)

Then of course, Jake Thaw's fumble (umm, did he FREEZE UP?)...!  Then, as he tried to collect himself and the ball, he inadvertently back-hand batted it slightly GOALWARD---and barely had enough time to secure it before a "heat-seeking Bama missile", as Gus boy called it, threw him back into the EZ. To his credit, the ref on the spot rightly called his forward progess dead at the one. That ball goes into the EZ first, WE LOSE: either 22-20 or 27-20, as it was a FREE BALL at that point. Can you imagine our feelings had we literally GIVEN AWAY the game thusly???

So---let's be thankful fate was on OUR side for once...and savor this title!

sandyeggo_blue, joe, BOLEACH7 and wshoes like this post

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

I'm still glowing Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm still glowing   I'm still glowing EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 11:09 am

I keep watching the Bama game starting with 4:00 left. The entire last drive and all of overtime. At least 5 times so far. I've also got it in 60 so I can watch the entire thing.

I go to the Championship game and watch the first quarter and the last quarter. I haven't watched the B1G Championship game since the day after.

That's all I'm "worried" about. Basking in the glory. And it's fun as hell!

BOLEACH7 and wshoes like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm still glowing Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm still glowing   I'm still glowing Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm still glowing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: