Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michigan Hockey

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

Michigan Hockey Empty
PostSubject: Michigan Hockey   Michigan Hockey EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 11:27 pm

Not near as dominate as it used to be , and their goaltending leaves some to be desired. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Michigan Hockey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan Hockey   Michigan Hockey EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 8:57 pm

A fair amount of talent, but not nearly what we had the last 2 seasons.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Michigan Hockey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan Hockey   Michigan Hockey EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 12:37 am

Didn’t like 75% of last year’s team get drafted? I don’t really follow hockey.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Michigan Hockey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan Hockey   Michigan Hockey EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 7:11 pm

dwoody wrote:
Didn’t like 75% of last year’s team get drafted? I don’t really follow hockey.

Yes, we were absolutely loaded with NHL talent the last 2 seasons.

joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

Michigan Hockey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan Hockey   Michigan Hockey EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 4:43 pm

We made a slight shift in our roster this year going with some grad transfers and trying to get some experience. The last few years we were the most talented team out there but not the best team. Maybe it'll come together.

I considered going to Yost this weekend but I've seen Michigan play Notre Dame 5 times in the last 3 years and we've lost every fucking game. Most know I live 30 miles from ND and go see Michigan every year. But screrw that, I'll watch from home.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Michigan Hockey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan Hockey   Michigan Hockey EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 12:22 am

joe wrote:
We made a slight shift in our roster this year going with some grad transfers and trying to get some experience. The last few years we were the most talented team out there but not the best team. Maybe it'll come together.

I considered going to Yost this weekend but I've seen Michigan play Notre Dame 5 times in the last 3 years and we've lost every fucking game. Most know I live 30 miles from ND and go see Michigan every year. But screrw that, I'll watch from home.

Ah ye of Little Faith. Yes, Michigan had a horrendous 0-8-1 streak against rudy at home in hockey. However, even though Michigan hockey is somewhat down this year we are 3-1 against them this season. Michigan split with the evil green little people in South Bend-me-over earlier this season and then swpt them at Yost a couple of weekends ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Michigan Hockey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan Hockey   Michigan Hockey Empty

Back to top Go down

Michigan Hockey
Page 1 of 1