Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Woodson videos.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

More Woodson videos. Empty
PostSubject: More Woodson videos.   More Woodson videos. EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:33 pm

Guess who I saw on this one, Mike McQuery at the 10:11 mark. And then there is a Jerry Sandusky sighting at 10:45 (if we only knew then what we know now)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5HLyGXQLSs&feature=related

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: More Woodson videos.   More Woodson videos. EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:47 pm

If you watch any Michigan/Penn State game from the mid 90's, it's easy to spot McQueery, even when he's standing on the sidelines. It's hard to miss that red hair.

The main thing I remember about McQueery, long before his little sighting in the Penn State showers, was him boldly planning on throwing right at Charles Woodson for the Judgment Day game in Happy Valley in 97. This was his quote:

"We've played tougher games in the 4th quarter than Michigan and that will probably be the difference. We're Penn State and we're not the kind of team that shies away from a particular player like Charles Woodson. We'll go right at him. We'll be careful with the ball and know what he can do. He's a great athlete and a great corner, but certainly, we're going to be a big challenge for him."

As for Jerry Sandusky, go watch the 99 Mich/PSU game, the one were Brady brought us back in the 4th quarter to win 31-27. That was Sandusky's final home game and the camera zooms in on him at least 20 times. The last words of the day by Brent Musberger are, "Jerry Sandusky's last game at Beaver Stadium is an unhappy one."

More Woodson videos. Sandusky-1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: More Woodson videos.   More Woodson videos. EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:40 pm

That 1999 game was a LOT of fun!

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More Woodson videos.   More Woodson videos. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:47 am

WH, I watched that game a month or so back. It was eery seeing him so often.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Woodson videos.   More Woodson videos. Empty

Back to top Go down

More Woodson videos.
Page 1 of 1