Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas.

Go down 
+2
Admin
fishgoblue22
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

OT:  Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas. Empty
PostSubject: OT: Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas.   OT:  Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas. EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:55 pm

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7798429/bobby-petrino-return-arkansas-razorbacks-coach-sources-say
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas.   OT:  Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas. EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:07 pm

Good. Deserved it. Idiot.

But leaves Arkansas in an awful spot....who the hell do they go hire in APRIL???

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas.   OT:  Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas. EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:28 pm

She better had been good as she surely wasn't that hot. Cute yes but not worth Millions of dollars. The idiocy of the sec raises its head again...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas.   OT:  Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas. EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Karma. Left Atlanta in the middle of the night and now his ass is out of work. Hope he enjoys coaching Wyoming.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas.   OT:  Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:08 am

WillieMfan wrote:
Karma. Left Atlanta in the middle of the night and now his ass is out of work. Hope he enjoys coaching Wyoming.

That and went to Auburn to "secretly" interview for the job while Tubberville was still the HC, and he didn't tell his Louisville employers.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas.   OT:  Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:28 am

Was not aware of that. What a POS. Getting what he deserves. Sadly he will get another job elsewhere. Just win baby!
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: OT: Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas.   OT:  Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:38 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
She better had been good as she surely wasn't that hot. Cute yes but not worth Millions of dollars. The idiocy of the sec raises its head again...

2nd, this isn't the sort of, ahem, subject matter I generally choose to post on...but Petrino certainly isn't
any stupider than one TIGER WOODS.

Cripes, do they come any hotter, or more drop-dead gorgeous facially, than Elin Nordegren? Who on earth
could possibly have topped HER???

N.O.M.B.? Absolutely true. But his idiotic "behavior" made me glad he flopped on his ass so ignominiously at
the Masters (which, FTR, was the only storyline involved there that I gave a crap about).
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: OT: Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas.   OT:  Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:17 am

It's amazing that an SEC school actually had some morals here. That's what's most surprising to me.

Some more info has come out:

Quote :
A few new pieces of new information tonight in regard to 25-year old Jessica Dorrell -- the woman on the bike with Coach Petrino at the time of his accident. According To Athletic Director Jeff Long -- 159 people applied for the job she has as Student Athlete Development Coordinator In Recruiting. Long says Petrino was on the selection committee that chose her for that job, giving her an unfair advantage. Coach Petrino at some point gave Dorrell 20-thousand dollars, a fact that according to Long, both Petrino and Dorrell confirmed. As of the news conference - Dorrell remains an employee of The University Of Arkansas. The AD would not comment on if any action would be taken when it comes to Dorrell's employment and her future with the University of Arkansas.

http://nwahomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=322002
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas.   OT:  Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:18 pm

mike- I blame it on that damn Y-chromosome all of us guys have. We are all capable of bone-head moments, limiting them is the key.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: OT: Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas.   OT:  Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:46 pm

WolverineHistorian wrote:
It's amazing that an SEC school actually had some morals here. That's what's most surprising to me.

Quite true, WH. Falls right in line with Les Miles keeping his job at LSU...and before that, Mike DuBose at
Alabama (until he committed the unpardonable sin of losing to a slow, weak Big Ten team like Michigan in
the 2000 Orange).

And his replacement? Another Michigan victim, Mike Price of Wazzu. And a similar "fate" for him (though in
his case the U-A needed the evidence provided by his bill of purchase of $1000 of food(?) for his in-room
"visitor").

The good old SEC...the perfect, fitting source for OSU's latest coach search.
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: OT: Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas.   OT:  Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas. EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:21 am

For those that might still be interested in this story, cell phone records have been checked and they say Petrino and Dorrell exchanged more than 4,300 text messages and nearly 300 phone calls over the past seven months, including game days.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/petrino-mistress-exchanged-100s-calls-074554887--ncaaf.html;_ylt=AgYKNDDF2Dq9LclL4JUVynMcvrYF
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas.   OT:  Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas. EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:40 am

What's the over/under on when his wife will file for divorce?

This affair was pretty hot and heavy for sure. Certainly not just a one night, made a mistake type thing. I hope his wife is already filing the paperwork. This is one case where she deserves to take half (or more) of everything.
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: OT: Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas.   OT:  Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas. EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:51 am

I can't get over the fact that he spent 5 hours texting her the day before Arkansas' game with Vanderbilt.

Do coaches have time to act like a 15 year old girl the day before a football game?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas.   OT:  Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas. EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:54 am

Wonder what his assistants thought? It had to be obvious to them that something was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas.   OT:  Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas. Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Bobby Petrino out at Arkansas.
Page 1 of 1