Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy Jesus L. Smith!!! Now this guy is an idiot

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Holy Jesus L. Smith!!! Now this guy is an idiot Empty
PostSubject: Holy Jesus L. Smith!!! Now this guy is an idiot   Holy Jesus L. Smith!!! Now this guy is an idiot EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:38 pm

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1162614-why-brady-hokes-recruiting-buzz-isnt-as-impressive-as-it-seems

I hate to have you do it, but you have to listen to this complete schmuck and what he says about our recruiting class in this video.

To sum it up: "Don't believe the hype. Michigan doesn't have any elite talent in this class."

Oh, and he says when it comes to the ESPN 150 prospects, we have "none".

UMMMMMMMMMM.....HELLO, DUMBASS??? We LEAD the nation with ELEVEN 150's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, by the way, this is the same fucktard who reported that JoePa was dead, BEFORE he was dead, for CBS, ultimately leading to his firing.

http://www.poynter.org/latest-news/mediawire/161046/adam-jacobi-says-cbs-fired-him-over-paterno-death-report/

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Holy Jesus L. Smith!!! Now this guy is an idiot   Holy Jesus L. Smith!!! Now this guy is an idiot EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:40 pm

I found this via, Ace Williams from Chat Sports (I know, he's another idiot).

But they're Ace is firing shots at this Jacobi character left and right. Funny to watch it go down.

Yes, I took the day off, if anyone was wondering why/how in the hell I'm posting so much this morning.

joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Holy Jesus L. Smith!!! Now this guy is an idiot   Holy Jesus L. Smith!!! Now this guy is an idiot EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:07 pm

Don't think anyone cares why.

Nice to see you

PostSubject: Watched the video   Holy Jesus L. Smith!!! Now this guy is an idiot EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:14 pm

kind of seems like the guy is wasting his breath. As far as I can tell, he's just trying to say that Michigan's class probably won't finish #1 (or probably even top 3), which I don't consider a big deal at all. I think most of us realize that part of the reason the class is so high right now is because of the large number of recruits already signed. Same thing happened last year, and we still finished with a top-5 class, which is great. However, I will point out that he said we had nobody in the ESPN top-60. I checked and Morris is 37th. Our next highest rated guy is also 63rd. The overall theme I got from the guy was, "don't believe the hype, Michigan's class isn't the the #1 class, it's only top-5". Like I said, seems like a waste of breath.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Holy Jesus L. Smith!!! Now this guy is an idiot   Holy Jesus L. Smith!!! Now this guy is an idiot EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Haters gonna hate...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Holy Jesus L. Smith!!! Now this guy is an idiot   Holy Jesus L. Smith!!! Now this guy is an idiot EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:24 pm

Best comment at the bottom of the page:

"Since when did Al from Home Improvement become a recruiting analyst and develop alligator arms?"

That's all you need to know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Jesus L. Smith!!! Now this guy is an idiot   Holy Jesus L. Smith!!! Now this guy is an idiot Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy Jesus L. Smith!!! Now this guy is an idiot
Page 1 of 1