Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I know it's BP, but I like this article

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

I know it's BP, but I like this article Empty
PostSubject: I know it's BP, but I like this article   I know it's BP, but I like this article EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:36 pm

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1169349-michigan-football-breaking-down-the-no-10-ranking-in-espn-preseason-poll?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=michigan-wolverines-football

Our secondary has the chance to be sick. This will only help our interior game. Toughness derives toughness. A top 10 defense and a top 10 offense. An opening game win over defending champ Bama. It is very possible for UM to make it's way into the NC. I know you might say I am crazy, but UM has a lot of playmakers. Due to the coaching change, some players that have some experience are going to get another chance. Justice Hayes will be the darkhorse. If he breaks out and becomes a highly dependable second back, UM will have a triple threat in the backfield and some decent WR's. This is going to be a very good year to be a Wolverine fan!! Go Blue!!

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: I know it's BP, but I like this article   I know it's BP, but I like this article EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:27 pm

I thought Rawls was our second back. He looked like it in the spring game anyway.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: I know it's BP, but I like this article   I know it's BP, but I like this article EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:54 pm

At this point Rawls is #2.

I have heard of very high hopes for Hayes also.

Just think how good he'd be if he beat out Rawls for #2.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: I know it's BP, but I like this article   I know it's BP, but I like this article EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:02 pm

Ya know, when I first read the title of this thread I thought to myself, "What does British Petroleum have to do in order to gain some respect?"

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know it's BP, but I like this article   I know it's BP, but I like this article Empty

Back to top Go down

I know it's BP, but I like this article
Page 1 of 1