Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Blueroses3 has joined

Go down 
+6
Admin
WolverineHistorian
michmike
joe
fishgoblue22
Blueroses3
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueroses3

Hello Blueroses3 has joined Empty
PostSubject: Hello Blueroses3 has joined   Hello Blueroses3 has joined EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:42 am

Looking forward to troll-less conversations about Meeechigan football. Go Blue!
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Hello Blueroses3 has joined   Hello Blueroses3 has joined EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:51 am

Welcome. I'm sure all are glad you are here.
Back to top Go down
Blueroses3

PostSubject: Re: Hello Blueroses3 has joined   Hello Blueroses3 has joined EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:54 am

Hey Fish, how ya doing? You're up north now, aren't you?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Hello Blueroses3 has joined   Hello Blueroses3 has joined EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:55 am

Yep, up in Indy. Nice area.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Hello Blueroses3 has joined   Hello Blueroses3 has joined EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:14 pm

Hi BlueRoses. Welcome to the good Michigan Football Forum.

PostSubject: Re: Hello Blueroses3 has joined   Hello Blueroses3 has joined EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:24 pm

I extend my greetings as well, 'Roses. Before you ask for confirmation as to my current whereabouts, let me say I miss the Foothills and New England scenery dreadfully! (Read: this ain't there!)
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: Hello Blueroses3 has joined   Hello Blueroses3 has joined EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:34 pm

Hey, BlueRoses. Glad to have you here from 'Andy-go-blue.'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
Blueroses3

PostSubject: Re: Hello Blueroses3 has joined   Hello Blueroses3 has joined EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:40 pm

So this is where you've all migrated. I was off the MLive forum for a long time, and checked back in yesterday and couldn't find any of you. Romeo49 clued me in that you're here.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Hello Blueroses3 has joined   Hello Blueroses3 has joined EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:01 pm

You can thank ADMIN or screwosu as he is known on the "other" piece of garbage forum.

He got this set up nicely. Check it all out for avatars and signatures and other stuff you can do in here that you can't do in the other one..

Again, welcome.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello Blueroses3 has joined   Hello Blueroses3 has joined EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:10 pm

Woah, Blueroses is in the house?!?!

People have been clamoring for you to join for some time now, Blue!

Welcome, welcome, welcome. I'm glad Romeo gave you the heads up (Thanks, Romeo!).

Go Blue!!

Blueroses3

PostSubject: Re: Hello Blueroses3 has joined   Hello Blueroses3 has joined EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:50 pm

Well, thanks Admin/screwosu, though I can't quite believe that people have been clamoring for my presence. flower
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Well, someone mentioned your name   Hello Blueroses3 has joined EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:17 pm

Blueroses3 wrote:
Well, thanks Admin/screwosu, though I can't quite believe that people have been clamoring for my presence. flower

a couple months ago........lol

This forum is nowhere near as busy but you will not get any crap. Yes, I wrote crap. There is swearing on this forum but people are good at self policing. But you can basically type whatever you want.

You'll get 100X the football information here than you get on other sites.

In fact, if you read through some of the posts you'll see our very own ADMIN is on the staff at a blogsite! (sorry screw, can't remember the link off the top of my head) And we have andy goblue who is wolverine historian......

We've got what a Michigan fan wants and needs without the shit.

Again, WELCOME

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello Blueroses3 has joined   Hello Blueroses3 has joined EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:02 pm

Official plug: mgorecruiting.blogspot.com

But yeah, it hasn't been as busy here lately (compared to when it was created, which was right in the heart of NSD this past Feb). Fully confident that once the season nears/kicks off, we'll have plenty to read in here.

Last edited by Admin on Wed May 16, 2012 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Hello Blueroses3 has joined   Hello Blueroses3 has joined EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:49 pm

I'd much rather have nothing to read than the shit that permeates the other forum.

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Hello Blueroses3 has joined   Hello Blueroses3 has joined EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:29 pm

Welcome BlueRoses!! This is an awesome forum. I haven't been on much, but s the season nears, I am sure this place will ramp up!! Good stuff here!

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: Hello Blueroses3 has joined   Hello Blueroses3 has joined EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:46 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:
I'd much rather have nothing to read than the shit that permeates the other forum.

That's pretty much the conclusion I came to around 2002. I don't know how the rest of you lasted as long as you did. There was a time when I enjoyed arguing with other school's fans but then when I realized I was on a Michigan forum that was populated by more OSU fans than Michigan fans, I knew it was time to move somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Hello Blueroses3 has joined   Hello Blueroses3 has joined EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:20 pm

It lasted until 2007 or 2008 for me.

When flamers come to the forum and state that their purpse there is to get you to stop posting there It should have stopped me.

Your youth, and maybe lack of patience, moved you quicker than my old, stuck in the mud, ways.

And trust me, the MSU fans are even worse than those Ohio fans were.

PostSubject: See "Roses nobody missed you at all!    Hello Blueroses3 has joined EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:08 pm

I told the guys I'd get you over here whenever you next posted and it worked, cool! Now if we could solve the mystery of where Char went then the stars will align. I am sure he is just frustrated since he and Joe carried the freight in dealing with the Sparty Sybil imbeciles on the other forum. FlaBlue2 has been posting more and even the idiots over smearing the other forum don't challenge him too much although Cali , not so surprisingly lately, is fairly derisive.
Hope all is well with you and the museum and the Berkshires. My Niece was out there last summer promoting a theatre troop (can't remember the show) as an intern from UM. She is a Junior to be now and Interning booking events for NY parks commision in NYC this summer. Her brother a recent UM grad is finshing up touring with Les Miserables this summer after a year and heading to Japan with a vocal ensemble. Busy Bees!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Hello Blueroses3 has joined   Hello Blueroses3 has joined EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:31 am

Welcome Blueroses!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Welcome 'Roses!!!   Hello Blueroses3 has joined EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:05 pm

Glad to see you!

PostSubject: Someone mentioned my name   Hello Blueroses3 has joined EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:35 pm

StJoe, I recall when I had been away from the "other" forum for a few months and came back online, you said something to the effect that you thought I had died. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello Blueroses3 has joined   Hello Blueroses3 has joined EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:37 pm

Joe tends to be a bit dramatic....haha JUST KIDDING, Joe!!!

Blueroses3

PostSubject: Re: Hello Blueroses3 has joined   Hello Blueroses3 has joined EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:41 pm

Dumb question here, but how to I reply to a post following that post directly, instead of responding in line. I tried hitting quote, but that didn't seem to work.

I can always just fumble around until I figure it out.

On another subject, I wonder if Tater has a learning disability that he just can't seem to "do" school.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Hello Blueroses3 has joined   Hello Blueroses3 has joined EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:12 pm

No, roses, you have to hit the quote button. Then that person knows your comment is specifically for them.

It's one downfall.

joe

PostSubject: Re: Hello Blueroses3 has joined   Hello Blueroses3 has joined EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:13 pm

But, if you are just replying to the last person then you don't need to use the quote button. Everyone assumes a smooth flow unless you put in a quote moving your thought elsewhere. Dig?

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Hello Blueroses3 has joined   Hello Blueroses3 has joined EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:49 pm

True but the quote function is sexy!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Blueroses3

PostSubject: Testing to see if this works   Hello Blueroses3 has joined EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:44 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:

OK, trying to reply via quote.
Back to top Go down
Blueroses3

PostSubject: OK, got it. Couldn't find the send button at first   Hello Blueroses3 has joined EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:45 am

Blueroses3 wrote:
2ndComingOfBo wrote:

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Plus, when using a quote or a reply button you can change your subject line.   Hello Blueroses3 has joined EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:11 am

Blueroses3 wrote:
Blueroses3 wrote:
2ndComingOfBo wrote:

If you just use the box at the bottom the subject line stays the same for your post.

The thing is, even if YOU change the title line the FORUM still recognizes the original title line on the front page.

There's a couple quirks and a couple of cool things. You can automatically send a PM to someone. There's none of this "Otsego, you have mail" crap. Plus, if something like that was posted here the Moderators or Admin would get rid of it pretty quickly.

Just keep playing! It's a new toy.

Don't forget to put in your birthday! Shocked

PostSubject: Re: Hello Blueroses3 has joined   Hello Blueroses3 has joined EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:28 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:
. <To Blueroses3> Don't forget to put in your birthday!

Yeah, Roses, don't forget!!! (And in the format mm/dd/YYYY...)

(Argh,argh...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Blueroses3 has joined   Hello Blueroses3 has joined Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Blueroses3 has joined
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next