Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the trollsz are lost!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MaizenBlueman

the trollsz are lost!!!! Empty
PostSubject: the trollsz are lost!!!!   the trollsz are lost!!!! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:07 pm

Normally I just read posts, but over the past 6 months the mlive forum garbage has hit an all time high.. weather/otsego, WhyYouraDickhead, Bobo, The Az dickface, KirksCocksucker, and the rest are camping out on the former michigan site, talking to themselves, and begging for responses. Lmfao to those fools with no life or purpose other than to worry about MICHIGAN. Go Blue and F those idiots.
Back to top Go down
psuatgvsu

psuatgvsu

PostSubject: It's unfortunate   the trollsz are lost!!!! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:12 pm

That it happens
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: LOL You're not the first   the trollsz are lost!!!! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:13 pm

MaizenBlueman wrote:
Normally I just read posts, but over the past 6 months the mlive forum garbage has hit an all time high.. weather/otsego, WhyYouraDickhead, Bobo, The Az dickface, KirksCocksucker, and the rest are camping out on the former michigan site, talking to themselves, and begging for responses. Lmfao to those fools with no life or purpose other than to worry about MICHIGAN. Go Blue and F those idiots.

Nice to have you. Please post more now.
Back to top Go down
psuatgvsu

psuatgvsu

PostSubject: Sorry getting used to it   the trollsz are lost!!!! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:13 pm

I used to post quite a bit a few years back on the penn state and michigan site but quit when the trolls took over. It sucks that people do that.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Sometimes ya just gotta ask   the trollsz are lost!!!! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:14 pm

psuatgvsu wrote:
That it happens

a stupid question but you're a Penn State fan right?

And a Michigan fan or not?
Back to top Go down
psuatgvsu

psuatgvsu

PostSubject: Correct   the trollsz are lost!!!! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:17 pm

Born and raised in Michigan but grew up and still do like psu.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Been to 2 games   the trollsz are lost!!!! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:20 pm

In Happy Valley. Had a blast and the fans are ACES!

It helped that I was with 1 PSU dude and 1 VERY BIG Michigan fan! lol

There's a lot of shit on this forum to try. Avitars and a chat room. We're going to try the chat board tomorrow for the game.

Tons of fun shit. And, as long as you dont go wild, you can say SHIT!
Back to top Go down
psuatgvsu

psuatgvsu

PostSubject: Been to both places   the trollsz are lost!!!! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:24 pm

I am going Sept 2 for the 1st game without Joepa next year. Should be quite a bizarre and surreal experience.

I have been to a few PSU v. Mich games. (Last one was in 05 and we all know how that ended) SUCKED

I always liked talking to you guys but like I stated the trolls on pennlive and mlive are horrible. Yours which I cant believe I am saying are much much worse. I can still post on pennlive here and there.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: That was a WONDERFUL game! lol   the trollsz are lost!!!! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:03 pm

psuatgvsu wrote:
I am going Sept 2 for the 1st game without Joepa next year. Should be quite a bizarre and surreal experience.

I have been to a few PSU v. Mich games. (Last one was in 05 and we all know how that ended) SUCKED

I always liked talking to you guys but like I stated the trolls on pennlive and mlive are horrible. Yours which I cant believe I am saying are much much worse. I can still post on pennlive here and there.

I've been to many UofM/PSU games also.

I was at the first game in AA in 1994 when your offensive juugernaut beat us by a TD. Haven't missed very many in AA.
Back to top Go down
psuatgvsu

psuatgvsu

PostSubject: 94 game was a good one   the trollsz are lost!!!! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:05 pm

Ki Jana Carter vs. Tyrone Wheatly if I remember right. Michigan had a good comeback.

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: It was a fabulous game   the trollsz are lost!!!! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:10 pm

I got tix from a vendor and he was a PSU grad. He and I and wives sat on the 48 yard line about 55-60 rows up. Sweet!

And the 2 times I went to PSU it was with a supplier that graduated from PSU.

I used to be a Buyer in Corporate America.

I am not fond of Corporate America. lol Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: 94 was a good one   the trollsz are lost!!!! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:33 pm

PSU beat us 31 - 24

93 was just as good UM 21 - 13 and a huge goal line stand won that game for us. PSU had four chances from the 1. Wheatley had a huge run to put us on the 5.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: PSU fans I know   the trollsz are lost!!!! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:38 pm

1umgoblue85 wrote:
PSU beat us 31 - 24

93 was just as good UM 21 - 13 and a huge goal line stand won that game for us. PSU had four chances from the 1. Wheatley had a huge run to put us on the 5.

Were pissed at JoePa for being so damn stubborn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the trollsz are lost!!!!   the trollsz are lost!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

the trollsz are lost!!!!
Page 1 of 1