Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talk Talk Talk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

Talk Talk Talk Empty
PostSubject: Talk Talk Talk   Talk Talk Talk EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:44 am

Let the games begin for CS, I'm gettin getty as a new High school freshman. Michigan, will have some tough test early, but we should see what this team and Hoke are made of early. ND and The Spoilamakers, will be good test before the meat of this conference game start.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Talk Talk Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk Talk Talk   Talk Talk Talk EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:08 am

I just can't believe we're only 10 days away.

It seems like just last week we started the countdown at 100.

It's kind of funny, but I'm starting to get to the point to where I don't want the season to start, because it only means one thing: it will end soon.

haha

Bama will be a great test for us, at least a solid measuring stick for where we're at as a program.

I read something last night that gave me even more hope about Sept 1st:

Alabama lost NINE starters on defense from a National Championship team.

Remember the last time we were coming off a NC, and had lost a few key players on our defense (but still not even close to NINE)? We opened that season 0-2, with our defense getting absolutely ran over.

michmike

Talk Talk Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk Talk Talk   Talk Talk Talk EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:29 am

Umm, I hate to comment on that, because the coin was flipped; we had nine returnees...only losses, gigantic though they were, were Charles Woodson and Glen Steele. And in our opener, Notre Dame ran over, through and past us (something like 280 rushing yards). A missing CB starter, even the best in history, wouldn't have had that level of impact on a terrible rush defense, not with 3 starters back up front, all three linebackers and two powerful safties (esp. Tommy Hendricks)

Of course, the next week, Donovan McNabb and his Syracuse buddies flat-out molested us (if I may use the word). Was 38-7 early in the fourth, and were coach Pasqualoni and his SU staff not aware they'd play us again the following year, they could have made the final 66-20. Seriously.

So what the hell did Lloyd Carr and Jim Hermann have his men do all summer and in fall camp?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Talk Talk Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk Talk Talk   Talk Talk Talk Empty

Back to top Go down

Talk Talk Talk
Page 1 of 1