Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Neil Armstrong passed away at age 82

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

Neil Armstrong passed away at age 82 Empty
PostSubject: Neil Armstrong passed away at age 82   Neil Armstrong passed away at age 82 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:21 pm

God speed to a man that reenergized the nation that was losing their grip as the worlds #1 power. Although, i was born 19 years after the moon landing I can still appreciate the historical significance that came from a man's one small step. God bless you Mr. Armstrong!

http://cosmiclog.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/25/13478643-astronaut-neil-armstrong-first-man-to-walk-on-moon-dies-at-age-82?chromedomain=usnews
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Neil Armstrong passed away at age 82   Neil Armstrong passed away at age 82 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:23 pm

A great man who was a part of American history that catapulted the USA to prominence in the space war. Unfortunately some individual has negated that dream. No names mentioned...Obama.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Neil Armstrong passed away at age 82   Neil Armstrong passed away at age 82 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:54 pm

Well, we agree on sports and the purpose of college Go Blue, guess that it's too much to ask for politics too....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Neil Armstrong passed away at age 82   Neil Armstrong passed away at age 82 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:09 pm

The teabaggers would never permit spending on a space program.
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Neil Armstrong passed away at age 82   Neil Armstrong passed away at age 82 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:16 pm

ok so if I am reading into this correctly...Obama has cut the head off of the space program but dwoody claims that "teabaggers" would never permit spending on a space program....so if you put two and two together that means that...President Obama is a "teabagger"...that can't be good to for energizing the Lefts base.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Neil Armstrong passed away at age 82   Neil Armstrong passed away at age 82 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:29 pm

The President did NOT "cut the head off the space program", and I wish people would keep politics off this board for this very reason.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Neil Armstrong passed away at age 82   Neil Armstrong passed away at age 82 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:30 am

Hey, I didn't start it. This time.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Neil Armstrong passed away at age 82   Neil Armstrong passed away at age 82 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:33 pm

I firmly support space exploration, but we may be better served in the short term by exploration (exploitation?) of the world's oceans.

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Neil Armstrong passed away at age 82   Neil Armstrong passed away at age 82 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:25 pm

Sorry guys my comment was supposed to be a joke...guess I was the only one laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neil Armstrong passed away at age 82   Neil Armstrong passed away at age 82 Empty

Back to top Go down

Neil Armstrong passed away at age 82
Page 1 of 1