Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mayweather puts $3 million on Michigan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Mayweather puts $3 million on Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Mayweather puts $3 million on Michigan   Mayweather puts $3 million on Michigan EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:05 pm

http://www.complex.com/sports/2012/08/floyd-mayweather-bets-3-million-on-michigan-to-beat-alabama-this-saturday-1
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather puts $3 million on Michigan   Mayweather puts $3 million on Michigan EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:10 am

I see he also gets the 14 points. Shit, I can't call that too outlandish a bet...
even for a guy who did time in the slam.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather puts $3 million on Michigan   Mayweather puts $3 million on Michigan EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:27 am

Yeah he's a pretty notorious gambler. I used to follow him on Twitter, and almost every other day or so he'd post a picture of a ticket from a bet. Usually anywhere between $100,000 to $250,000. Never saw one as big as $3mm.

I 100% expect Michigan to cover the spread.

However, I'm a p*ssy when it comes to betting. I just don't do it.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather puts $3 million on Michigan   Mayweather puts $3 million on Michigan EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:07 pm

Admin wrote:
However, I'm a p*ssy when it comes to betting. I just don't do it.

Me too, unless I am 100% certain. That being said I think Michigan beats 'bama, but I wouldn't even bet $20 on it.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?

Last edited by 2ndComingOfBo on Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather puts $3 million on Michigan   Mayweather puts $3 million on Michigan EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:51 pm

Exactly. And when you're 100% certain, so is Vegas, and there's really nothing to gain and everything to lose.

The one game I cam VERY close to betting last season was the New England @ Denver Broncos game. I think they only had NE favored by 6 or so. I knew that wasn't enough, and that even Vegas was all twisted in its obsession over Tebow. I spooked myself out of betting it that morning (and I was going to do something like $2,000-3,000). Sure enough they went in there and beat the absolute hell out of the Broncos.

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather puts $3 million on Michigan   Mayweather puts $3 million on Michigan EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:58 pm

Ahhhh the joys of gambling. Are there any online sports book's that you can even use in the states anymore? I know they blocked a lot of banks from transferring money to off shore gambling sites.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather puts $3 million on Michigan   Mayweather puts $3 million on Michigan EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:08 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
Ahhhh the joys of gambling. Are there any online sports book's that you can even use in the states anymore? I know they blocked a lot of banks from transferring money to off shore gambling sites.

Oh yeah, there's plenty. I assume most of them use IP addresses from over seas.

I'm streaming the NC State v Tennessee game right now from: thefirstrow.eu

Notice the .eu? Yeah, if you go to thefirstrow.com you can see that one was seized by the FBI.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather puts $3 million on Michigan   Mayweather puts $3 million on Michigan Empty

Back to top Go down

Mayweather puts $3 million on Michigan
Page 1 of 1