Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IT'S GAME DAY!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

IT'S GAME DAY!!!   Empty
PostSubject: IT'S GAME DAY!!!    IT'S GAME DAY!!!   EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:43 am

When I was a kid I wouldn't be able to sleep the night before and when I did finally nod off, due to necessity rather than wanting, I would only sleep in snatches. I would wake up very early and my stomach would be tied in knots. I would try to be patient, but the seconds ticked away like hours. I would mentally urge my dad to get a move on and let's get the party started. Finally, I would hear my mother piddling around in the kitchen, making coffee and beginning to prepare a traditional breakfast and snacks for the rest of the day. That was when i knew it was time. With my UM pajamas on, I would come flying out my door and run down the stairs to see what Santa had brought me!!

Kick off day, for me, is just like Christmas was when i was a kid. I can't wait to see what Hoke and Company is going to bring me and the millions of UM football fans througout the world!

Let's go Blue!! Kick some Bama ass.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

IT'S GAME DAY!!!   Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S GAME DAY!!!    IT'S GAME DAY!!!   EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:48 am

Great post.

I can't say I'm much different. Woke up at 7am CST, stomach in knots.

Normally we'd be looking at a noon start, so I'd have Gameday on leading up to kickoff.

Today is going to feel like 72 hours.

Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
uofmchris

IT'S GAME DAY!!!   Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S GAME DAY!!!    IT'S GAME DAY!!!   EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Agreed! Great story indeed.

Happy game day fellas! Cant believe the day is finally here!!!!!!

LET'S GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

IT'S GAME DAY!!!   Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S GAME DAY!!!    IT'S GAME DAY!!!   EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:33 pm

Excited, but tense, so I'm watching at home alone with my brew and food.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

IT'S GAME DAY!!!   Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S GAME DAY!!!    IT'S GAME DAY!!!   EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:41 pm

I'm going to the gym for about an hour to burn off some nervous energy.
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

IT'S GAME DAY!!!   Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S GAME DAY!!!    IT'S GAME DAY!!!   EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:43 pm

funny story...A neighbor came by last night to watch the MSU/BSU game. He talked through the whole thing. Not about football, but about his work, his girl, his family, his truck, etc etc etc. He came over this morning as I was hoisting the flags and said he would see me tonight. I told him no he would not. He seemed pained that I wasn't inviting him over. I told him, I love you man...you are a great guy, but you don't know when to shut the fuck up. And because i like you, you are not allowed over here tonight. He has texted me 3 times already promising to be quiet, but as much as I love the guy, I know he can't help himself. I hope I don't lose a a neighbor friend, but oh well if I do.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

IT'S GAME DAY!!!   Empty
PostSubject: Yeah, I don't want to be   IT'S GAME DAY!!!   EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:46 pm

around people if things don't go well...I already rode 20 miles today, might do another 15 at 6 pm or so just to keep busy...
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

IT'S GAME DAY!!!   Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S GAME DAY!!!    IT'S GAME DAY!!!   EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:22 pm

Go_Blue wrote:
funny story...A neighbor came by last night to watch the MSU/BSU game. He talked through the whole thing. Not about football, but about his work, his girl, his family, his truck, etc etc etc. He came over this morning as I was hoisting the flags and said he would see me tonight. I told him no he would not. He seemed pained that I wasn't inviting him over. I told him, I love you man...you are a great guy, but you don't know when to shut the fuck up. And because i like you, you are not allowed over here tonight. He has texted me 3 times already promising to be quiet, but as much as I love the guy, I know he can't help himself. I hope I don't lose a a neighbor friend, but oh well if I do.

Many people "just don't get it".... Question
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

IT'S GAME DAY!!!   Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S GAME DAY!!!    IT'S GAME DAY!!!   EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:56 pm

Go_Blue wrote:

That's just classic.

Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

IT'S GAME DAY!!!   Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S GAME DAY!!!    IT'S GAME DAY!!!   Empty

Back to top Go down

IT'S GAME DAY!!!
Page 1 of 1