Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Admin..when I try to join the haaht box it doesn't let me. It says not connected??? how do i join it?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

Hey Admin..when I try to join the haaht box it doesn't let me.  It says not connected??? how do i join it? Empty
PostSubject: Hey Admin..when I try to join the haaht box it doesn't let me. It says not connected??? how do i join it?   Hey Admin..when I try to join the haaht box it doesn't let me.  It says not connected??? how do i join it? EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:17 pm

Admin
Admin

Hey Admin..when I try to join the haaht box it doesn't let me.  It says not connected??? how do i join it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Admin..when I try to join the haaht box it doesn't let me. It says not connected??? how do i join it?   Hey Admin..when I try to join the haaht box it doesn't let me.  It says not connected??? how do i join it? EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:18 pm

CLick the Login button in the top right hand corner of the chat box.

Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Hey Admin..when I try to join the haaht box it doesn't let me. It says not connected??? how do i join it?   Hey Admin..when I try to join the haaht box it doesn't let me.  It says not connected??? how do i join it? EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:19 pm

Got it and GO BLUE!! Also thanks for this whole site. You are awesome!!

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey Admin..when I try to join the haaht box it doesn't let me. It says not connected??? how do i join it?   Hey Admin..when I try to join the haaht box it doesn't let me.  It says not connected??? how do i join it? EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:21 pm

No problem. Many thanks.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Admin..when I try to join the haaht box it doesn't let me. It says not connected??? how do i join it?   Hey Admin..when I try to join the haaht box it doesn't let me.  It says not connected??? how do i join it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Admin..when I try to join the haaht box it doesn't let me. It says not connected??? how do i join it?
Page 1 of 1