Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rodriguezesque defense.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

Rodriguezesque defense. Empty
PostSubject: Rodriguezesque defense.   Rodriguezesque defense. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:45 pm

They MUST get better. At least they got it done late.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Rodriguezesque defense.   Rodriguezesque defense. EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:54 am

Hey, he's 2-0 in AZ.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Rodriguezesque defense.   Rodriguezesque defense. EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:51 am

Regading our D's repeated failures (except when absolutely necessary):
It must be said that Air Force is as disciplined a team as any in the country. And no doubt as intelligent, "per capita", as any, too. With their week-in, week-out size disadvantage, they need to be.

But what concerned me most was our offense. Not that our huge size advantage up front didn't manifest itself: 31 points and 460 yards aren't exactly signs of failure. (And what a pleasant surprise Funchness was!)

But---am I alone in fretting about how slow-developing all those "designed runs" by Denard were? Seems he'd barely move in the backfield, for all of 1.5 seconds or so, then saunter to the hole before turning on the "after-burners" (sorry to steal your thunder(-jets), USAF). But man---I can't recall such obvious hesitation on his part last season.

And most disheartening (to me) of all: Fitz's "performance". We can only hope it was a suspension/embarassment-induced aberration, or Denard will be run into the ground, and exhaustion
(or injury), by midseason with the load he'll have to carry alone.
Back to top Go down
exmichresident

PostSubject: Re: Rodriguezesque defense.   Rodriguezesque defense. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:28 pm

HEY!!!! you cant bring up RR on here!!!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Rodriguezesque defense.   Rodriguezesque defense. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:59 pm

exmichresident wrote:
HEY!!!! you cant bring up RR on here!!!

I didn't, but that is what I thought while watching the game Saturday. Fundamentals, no doubt Mattison will address this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rodriguezesque defense.   Rodriguezesque defense. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rodriguezesque defense.
Page 1 of 1