Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Utah St 14 Wisky 3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Utah St 14 Wisky 3 Empty
PostSubject: Utah St 14 Wisky 3   Utah St 14 Wisky 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:21 pm

Uh oh! Upset alert.
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

Utah St 14 Wisky 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utah St 14 Wisky 3   Utah St 14 Wisky 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:23 pm

the B1G is looking silly

Admin
Admin

Utah St 14 Wisky 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utah St 14 Wisky 3   Utah St 14 Wisky 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:48 pm

They should have lost.

Missed FG with 11 seconds left.

Embarrassing showing by the Badgers all season. Their first game was a near loss to Northern Iowa.

The winner of the Legends division will be going to Pasadena. No doubt in my mind.

WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

Utah St 14 Wisky 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utah St 14 Wisky 3   Utah St 14 Wisky 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:16 pm

Forgive me for the non-Big Ten pride when I say this but I was rooting against Wisconsin. Never liked them and I never liked Brett Bielema.

Wisconsin SHOULD be 0-3 right now. That was a chip shot game winning field goal Utah State missed last night. They dug their own grave with that offensive pass interference 2 plays before the kick. Northern Iowa had a shot at a game winning TD in week one and even drove to mid-field but ran out of downs.

The Big Ten looks like one of the worst conferences in college football this year and we're only 3 weeks into the season.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Utah St 14 Wisky 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utah St 14 Wisky 3   Utah St 14 Wisky 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:51 pm

In the end only two B1G teams lost this week. sparty and who's your daddy, isn't that right Admin...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Utah St 14 Wisky 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utah St 14 Wisky 3   Utah St 14 Wisky 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Utah St 14 Wisky 3
Page 1 of 1