Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does anyone know what the record is for....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Does anyone know what the record is for.... Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know what the record is for....   Does anyone know what the record is for.... EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:51 am

most consecutive INTs thrown in a game? I consider myself fairly fluent in the google but couldn't find it?

I'm sure Denard has to be somewhere on that list now.

WolverineHistorian

Does anyone know what the record is for.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what the record is for....   Does anyone know what the record is for.... EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:58 pm

If you're talking about the records for a Michigan quarterback, Demetrius Brown still holds that record for throwing 7 interceptions against MSU in 1987. The ironic thing about that game was we still had a shot to win in the final minute despite all the picks. Greg McMurtry was wide open in the end zone but Brown decided to throw pick #7 to another Spartan defender and we ended up losing by 6. Despite sharing time with Michael Taylor, Brown improved dramatically the following year and led us to a win over USC in the Rose Bowl.

Denard can still be exciting but I don't think his interception problem is ever going to be fixed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian

Does anyone know what the record is for....
Page 1 of 1