Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT:Honey Badger AGAIN

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

OT:Honey Badger AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: OT:Honey Badger AGAIN   OT:Honey Badger AGAIN EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:39 pm

Well I guess some people just never learn.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8552111/tyrann-mathieu-former-lsu-tigers-cornerback-arrested-drug-charges
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT:Honey Badger AGAIN   OT:Honey Badger AGAIN EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:41 pm

Saw that. Also saw that Jordan Jefferson had some involvement as well.

These incidents make me so bitter that I never had their talents or physical gifts.
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: OT:Honey Badger AGAIN   OT:Honey Badger AGAIN EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:58 pm

I don't know how anyone could feel bad for him
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: OT:Honey Badger AGAIN   OT:Honey Badger AGAIN EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:45 pm

2 questions, why did SI put him on the cover last week? and is he the 1st player to be on cover of SI and be arrested the quickest, 1 week, in SI cover history?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT:Honey Badger AGAIN   OT:Honey Badger AGAIN EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:49 am

I didn't see the cover you're talking about...but it doesn't make sense that they'd put him on it (unless there was some large feature story on him...which obviously looks like BS now if there was).

Mathieu continues to piss his life away. Jordan Jefferson was never going to amount to much (football wise, anyway). But Mathieu probably would have still been drafted had he entered next spring. Not any longer.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: OT:Honey Badger AGAIN   OT:Honey Badger AGAIN EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:53 am

The October 22nd cover of SI. 4 page feature story about him. Talks about growing up in the housing projects of New Orleans, living with grandparents, uncle and talks about his father who is serving a life sentence for 2nd degree murder.

I don't have a clue to what it would have been like growing up in the ghetto and won't insult anybodys intelligence by pretending I know what he went threw.

But he had a chance to get out of that life and he threw it away. I'm sorry but he doesn't derserve to be on the cover of SI.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT:Honey Badger AGAIN   OT:Honey Badger AGAIN EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:58 am

booboo wrote:

But he had a chance to get out of that life and he threw it away.

EXACTLY.

I don't feel bad for the kid at all.

While I think getting in trouble for possession of marijuana is dumb, that's neither here nor there at this point. He broke the law, plain and simple, and his chances of getting out of life in the ghetto just plummeted.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT:Honey Badger AGAIN   OT:Honey Badger AGAIN EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 4:37 pm

MichiganFootball13 wrote:
I don't know how anyone could feel bad for him

couldn't agree more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT:Honey Badger AGAIN   OT:Honey Badger AGAIN Empty

Back to top Go down

OT:Honey Badger AGAIN
Page 1 of 1