Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I've drifted aimlessly about in depression since Saturday night.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

I've drifted aimlessly about in depression since Saturday night.  Empty
PostSubject: I've drifted aimlessly about in depression since Saturday night.    I've drifted aimlessly about in depression since Saturday night.  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:44 am

It's the truth, and that's been the reason for my absence.

I'm WAY TOO invested in the Michigan Football program and its 'success'.

Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I've drifted aimlessly about in depression since Saturday night.    I've drifted aimlessly about in depression since Saturday night.  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:48 am

I didn't feel that bad about the game. The defense looked really good. Bellomy was in over his head, but that doesn't mean UM can't win with him next year. It was a tough situation.

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I still think UM can be in Indy.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've drifted aimlessly about in depression since Saturday night.    I've drifted aimlessly about in depression since Saturday night.  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:55 am

I definitely think they CAN be, but I'm not betting on MSU/PSU/Minny/Iowa to help us out and beat Nebraska.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I've drifted aimlessly about in depression since Saturday night.    I've drifted aimlessly about in depression since Saturday night.  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:50 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I didn't feel that bad about the game. The defense looked really good. Bellomy was in over his head, but that doesn't mean UM can't win with him next year. It was a tough situation.

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I still think UM can be in Indy.

I'm in minority with you 'fish. However, I wasn't that pleased with the defense. I noticed a lot of missed tackles and poor angles. Other than that though I'm still feeling an Indy trip. I've also already contacted my best-friend out in Huntington about going out there for The Rose if applicable.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: I've drifted aimlessly about in depression since Saturday night.    I've drifted aimlessly about in depression since Saturday night.  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:41 pm

Just bad luck that Denard got hurt against one of our better opponents. Was shaping up to be a fun game. It will be interesting to see how Sparty plays against Nebraska.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: I've drifted aimlessly about in depression since Saturday night.    I've drifted aimlessly about in depression since Saturday night.  EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:08 pm

I am still in funk. Need Saturday to get here ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've drifted aimlessly about in depression since Saturday night.    I've drifted aimlessly about in depression since Saturday night.  EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:10 am

I'm also still in a funk...if you couldn't tell from my lack of presence here this week.

Unforunately, tomorrow isn't going to do a damn thing for me either, with us playing lowly Minnesota.

The only thing that will bring me back to life is if Sparty can pull off a big win and beat Nebraska.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I've drifted aimlessly about in depression since Saturday night.    I've drifted aimlessly about in depression since Saturday night.  EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:53 am

Minn is 5-3 and just thrashed Purdue. I think it will be a good game. But, I really don't care who the opponent is, I always enjoy a UM game.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: I've drifted aimlessly about in depression since Saturday night.    I've drifted aimlessly about in depression since Saturday night.  EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:50 am

I'll take a win on Saturday. Hell I need a win on Saturday. The boys need to bounce back this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've drifted aimlessly about in depression since Saturday night.    I've drifted aimlessly about in depression since Saturday night.  Empty

Back to top Go down

I've drifted aimlessly about in depression since Saturday night.
Page 1 of 1